𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬࿐abandonment

"𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

"𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

"YOU AND JACK ARE SOULMATES."

Those specific five words kept ringing in Aurora's head, still not sure if she heard Castiel correctly. She knew that there was a pull towards the Nephilim, but soulmates? She thought it was absurd.

"W-What? How can we be soulmates, we haven't known each other for very long. I knew there was a strong pull towards Jack, but I wouldn't think it meant soulmates."

"Aurora, I sensed it the second I entered the bunker. I haven't seen something like this ever since... never mind, it doesn't matter, but the connection the two of you have is everlasting."

The teenager stood dumbfounded in the middle of her room, still not completely processing the angel's words. It was hard for her to believe that she and Jack are soulmates, but what scared her, even more, was the thought of Jack not reciprocating the same feelings.

"Woah, well, I need to process all of this, but in the meantime, can you please not mention anything to Dad? You know how he gets when it comes to mentioning my adulthood." Aurora let out a stifled laugh, making the angel snicker as well. He nodded his head knowing Dean certainly is a bit of a helicopter parent.

Castiel was about to leave Aurora's room, but before he could take another step, the angel turned around and questioned the girl.

"Did Dean ever let you back into school after the vampire incident?"

"No, he pulled me out because, after that incident, Dad got even more protective of me now, why?"

Castiel didn't respond right away as he showed a small tug on the edge of his lips forming. "Nothing, it's just I'm glad he didn't let you go back because I wouldn't have let you gone back to that hellhole either."

Aurora smiled at the fact of how protective Castiel is over her. If someone dared to ever hurt Aurora, the Winchester brothers and Castiel would have to fight to get into a line to see who would attack them first.

ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

Dean was in a rather cheery mood while entering the motel room, gawking over the cowboy frames hanged onto the walls. Aurora stood between Jack and Castiel, smiling at her father, finally seeing him happy for the first time in a long time.

"He really likes cowboys," Jack stated, referring to Dean who was still talking about cowboys. Aurora nodded her head, vividly remembering how much Dean loved cowboys. One time for Halloween, Dean made Aurora dress as a cowboy, the father-daughter pair wearing matching costumes.

"Yes, yes he does," Castiel replied in his typical monotone.

"All right, I say quick shower, steak dinner, and then tomorrow, we hit up the cemetery."