𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡࿐ he's not god

"𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐝

"𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐝."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

BOOKS WERE SCATTERED EVERYWHERE ON the bed in the motel where the Winchester's were currently reading up on a series of "Supernatural" books. These books had an exact imitation of the cases, events, and secrets that the Winchester's currently had in their lives.

"How does this guy know all of this stuff?"

"You got me."

Aurora had one of the books in her hands, her eyes widening and her eyebrows furrowing from confusion as she read the words on the paper. Dean and Sam looked over to her to see her oblivious expression as she was reading about Dean's sex life.

"Um, what does this mea--"

Before Aurora could finish her sentence, Dean immediately grabbed the book out of his daughter's hands. He looked back towards his brother to see Sam shaking his head from almost exposing himself to his child.

"Nothing, flower, it's nothing," Sam said to his unaware niece. Aurora smiled brightly at the new nickname Sam gave her. The nickname 'flower', made the child feel happy and loved, something her mother never really did.

ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

Aurora ran up to Chuck Shurley's house, excitedly ringing the doorbell a few times as Dean and Sam attempted to hold her back. Several seconds went by and a man, wearing a raggedy robe, answered the door looking quite exhausted.

"You Chuck Shurley?"

"The Chuck Shurley who wrote the "Supernatural" books?" Sam asked after his brother's question. Aurora stood between the brothers, waiting for the man to answer. She couldn't explain it, but she could sense that Chuck was a decent man who genuinely didn't know who they were.

"Maybe, why?"

"I'm Dean, this is Sam and Aurora. The Dean, Sam, and Aurora that you've been writing about." Chuck looked at the trio incredulously and shut the door on them, but the Winchester's being the stubborn family they are, rang the doorbell once again to reveal Chuck with an exhausted look.

"Look, uh... I appreciate your enthusiasm. Really, I do. It's, uh, it's always nice to hear from the fans. But, uh, for your own good, I strongly suggest you get a life." Before Chuck could shut the door again, Dean put his hand on it, preventing it from closing all the way.

"See, here's the thing. We have a life. You've been using it to write your books." Dean forcefully entered his way into Chuck's home. Aurora and Sam following him after.