𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐burgers & beers

"𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭?"

"𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭?"

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

"DAD, YOU WERE HALLUCINATING SHEEP on the road. I think that's a good enough reason to get some sleep." Dean rolled his eyes as Sam agreed with his niece. Aurora was behind Jack, the four of them walking in the dim-lit hallways of a hotel, desperately needing sleep.

Aurora put down her bag on the chair and she noticed Jack turning on the television, him smiling adorably at Scooby-Doo. She sat next to him, watching her favorite childhood show with him, but that was interrupted when Dean walked up to the pair, his expression seemingly annoyed.

"Hey...no." Dean was about to turn off the TV, but before he could, his eyes were glued to the show, him smiling slightly before turning it off.

"And you're on the couch, sport. All right? So why don't you go over there? Sit down and...here." Dean handed the Nephilim a bible, making Aurora shake her head at her father. He has been so hard on him and Aurora felt horrible for Jack and she tried her best to make him feel more at home.

"Jack, hey, I can take the couch. Why don't—" Jack interrupted Sam, his signature smile plastered widely on his face.

"No, no, it's fine."

Around an hour later, Sam came back to the hotel with burgers for everyone. Aurora was so incredibly hungry, she dug right in, savoring the taste of the meat patty. Jack as well was eating the burger with delight, him taking in large bites while Dean was judging him.

"You can slow down, you know. That's stuff's not gonna disappear." Aurora scoffed at her father, a stifled laugh coming out of her mouth.

"Are you seeing me eat right now, Dad?" Aurora said with her mouth full, Jack smiling at her. Dean just shook his head, knowing his daughter did have a valid point, but obviously didn't want to admit it.

The eldest Winchester grabbed a beer bottle and popped off the bottle cap, Jack imitating his exact actions, but before the young Nephilim could take a swig, Dean stopped him.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. How old do you think you are?"

"3 days, 17 hours, and 42 minutes." Aurora watched the two men in front of her drink their beers.

"Oh so Jack can drink a beer at three days old, but I can't drink one at sixteen?"

"No, you can't because I'm your father and I am responsible for you." Aurora simply sighed and rolled her eyes, taking a drink of her water.