𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘࿐protector

"𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭

"𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

AURORA STOOD BEHIND DEAN as she lowly gripped his pant leg tightly, scared for what the angels were about to do. Dean protectively pushed her further behind his body, ready to take on any threat against Aurora.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay, I know she's wiretapping your angel chats or whatever, but it's no reason to gank her."

"Don't worry, I'll kill her gently," Uriel said, nonchalantly. Aurora looked at the angel with complete judgment in her eyes. She grasped her necklace, an angel with golden wings, and wondered if these were the people that her mother told the young girl that would protect her.

"You're some heartless sons of bitches, you know that?"

"As a matter of fact, we are. And?" Aurora couldn't believe what she was hearing. All of this time, she was taught to believe that angels were protectors and saviors, but now, she was reassessing her thoughts.

Scaring the small girl, Aurora was cut out of her thoughts by Uriel throwing Ruby into the wall, glass shards scattering everywhere. Dean threw himself at Uriel and attempted to hit the angel, him failing to do so.

"Get off my daddy now!" Aurora was kicking Uriel's legs, obviously not having much effect on him. Uriel chuckled evilly and was about to smite the child, but before he could, Castiel quickly put two fingers on her forehead and picked her up bridal style to an empty room.

"Not her, Uriel," Castiel said seriously to the other angel. Once Castiel found a safe place for Aurora, Castiel proceeded his way to Anna.

"Cas, stop...please." Not listening, Castiel knocked out Sam as well as he suddenly fell to the floor roughly. Before the angels can get anywhere near Anna, an intense flash of white light filled the room, instantly sending the angels away.

Everyone in the room had questioning looks on their faces. As Dean looked around the room, he noticed Aurora wasn't in the room with the adults. This made Dean's heart rate speed up as worry and concern filled his body.

"Aurora! Aurora, where are you?" Dean started to frantically search through the rooms to finally go into the last room to reveal his unconscious daughter.

"Aurora! Come on, baby, wake up please." Dean repeatedly tapped her cheeks gently, soon making her wake up.

"Urgh, my head."