𝗧𝗘𝗡࿐lucifer's here

"𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨

"𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

AURORA WAS LISTENING TO HER FATHER and her uncle Bobby bicker about Sam and how he was able to escape the panic room when he was being held captive.

"Sam's gone. He's gone. I'm not even sure if he's still my brother anymore. If he ever was." Aurora whipped her head towards her father, wondering where this absurd outburst came from. It hurt the child to see her father speak so ill over her uncle.

"Daddy, don't say that!" Dean simply gave his daughter a small look of sympathy before turning to Bobby who seemed like his temper was about to explode.

Bobby then angrily pushed the books off of his desk, making Aurora jump slightly. "You stupid, stupid son of a bitch! Well, boo hoo, I am so sorry your feelings are hurt, princess! Are you under the impression that family's supposed to make you feel good?! Bake you an apple pie, maybe? They're supposed to make you miserable! That's why they're family!"

If it wasn't for Bobby's sudden outburst, Aurora would have made a joke considering what he was saying was true, but she knew it wasn't the right time to do so.

"I told him, "you walk out that door, don't come back" and he walked out anyway! That was his choice!"

Before Bobby could respond, Aurora spoke up. She had enough of hearing her father and knowing he was speaking out of anger.

"Daddy, everyone deserves a second chance and you know Uncle Sammy didn't ask for this. He only did this because he wanted to protect us. He wanted to use these strong powers for Alastair and Lillith. He wouldn't have known this stuff was addicting."

Dean stared at his daughter, dumbfounded at her rant. She never talked back to Dean so this shocked him. There was a tinge of agreeance in his heart, but Dean was stubborn enough to still think Sam deserved to die.

"You don't have a say in this, you're just a kid," Dean spat bitterly. Aurora only started to well up tears in her eyes, her father definitely angering her.

"At least I know how precious family is...unlike you," Aurora stated, barely above a whisper, but Dean and Bobby heard it clearly.

Dean started to regret what he said, knowing that Aurora already lost a lot at just six years old. Before the father-daughter duo could say anything else at each other, within a blink of an eye, both Winchester's noticed that they were not in Bobby's home anymore.

They were in a gold room and despite the fight, the pair were currently having, Dean grabbed Aurora's hand, wanting her close to him at all times.