𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡࿐high school

[introducing taylor zakhar perez as jax alexander]

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

                "BYE FAMILY, I'M GOING TO SCHOOL NOW," Aurora yelled slightly as she was walking in the war room of the bunker, waiting for Dean to drive her to school. Over the years of not going to school and being homeschooled by Sam, Aurora, Dean, and Sam had a very long argument about whether she should go or not.

Dean, of course, said no, but Aurora and Sam tried to reason with him saying how this was probably the most normal thing she could get out of this hunting life, and eventually, he agreed. Castiel was also reluctant about Aurora going to school, but he knew he didn't really have a say in it. She has been in high school for over six months and Aurora met new friends along the way.

At school, Aurora used the fake name of Delaney Plant, which was her middle name, and Sam's favorite fake ID last name.

"Alright, kiddo, let's go." Dean grabbed his car keys as Aurora kissed Sam and Castiel's cheek goodbye. The father-daughter duo went to the Impala and drove off to the high school. During the car ride, Aurora was in the passenger seat, yet she was able to pick the music because Dean allowed her to do this one time.

She blasted Journey on the way to school and her morning was filled with happy vibes and her day was good so far.

That was until she actually went inside the school and was stuck with the loud obnoxious jocks, their voice blaring in the hallways. Arriving at her locker, Aurora put her heavy textbooks away and grabbed the necessary papers for her first class which was AP Physics. Aurora was pretty smart, given thanks to her incredibly intelligent uncle.

When Aurora closed her locker, there revealed the face of her good friend, Jax Alexander who was leaning against the locker next to hers.

"Hey, Delaney." Jax went up and hugged "Delaney" as she hugged back. Aurora knew Jax had a crush on her, but she didn't reciprocate the same feelings, so she tried her best to not lead him on the wrong way.

"Hey, you here to wake me up again like how you did last week?" Jax snickered at the memory of when he put ice cubes in the back of her blouse.

"It was hilarious." There was a small silence between the pair. "So...when are you going to let me meet your family? You don't talk about them much." Aurora choked on air a bit as Jax has consistently asked her this question. She has been secretive with her family since Sam and Dean told her to do so. it was very risky for anyone to know her true identity.

"Maybe one day. My family is always super busy."

"Yet, I see your dad pick you up in that sick car. You should let me drive it one day." Aurora's eyes widened at the thought of Jax driving the Impala. Dean would kill him for even being a yard away from Baby.