𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐ soulmate?

"𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?"

"𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?"

* ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

JACK STARED DEEPLY IN Aurora's eyes questioning if this was really the girl he fascinated for in the womb. Aurora stared at Jack, her eyes not leaving him and for a moment, she swore his eyes turned ice blue for a second.

But when Sam made a sudden move, the Nephilim jumped in fear, his eyes immediately turning gold once again.

"Woah, Woah, Woah, Jack, hey it's Aurora." Aurora wasn't sure if Jack would know who she was, but it was worth a try considering there was a Nephilim right in front of them.

"Aurora?" Jack's voice made the female Winchester form a curl on the edge of her lips. The drawn attraction she had with the baby when he was still in Kelly's stomach was now a boy near her age. She never had friends around her age, except Claire, but this was different. This connection was different and had an intense aura.

"Yeah, I-I'm Aurora." She was still in front of the boy, her demeanor softening imperceptibly, hoping to make him less tense. Jack turned from the girl to Sam, scanning his face.

"Father?"

"No, no-no. No. I'm not your father, Jack. It is Jack, right?"

"Father," Jack said once again. Jack turned towards Aurora and his crimson pink lips formed a small smile. Aurora smiled back at Jack, sensing his energy wasn't from Lucifer. Although it did still scare Aurora, unknown of what Jack is capable of.

"Sam, Rory?" Dean hollered out from the hallway.

"We're in here," Sam said cautiously, still not wanting to threaten the Nephilim. Aurora slowly turned to her father, her eyes pleading for him to calm down. She already knew Dean would be angry and would immediately jump to conclusions.

Dean swiftly drew out his gun and pointed it towards Jack, somehow not seeing his daughter next to the Nephilim. The bullet grazed Aurora's shoulder, making her wince in pain. The bullet had no effect on Jack as he just became hostile, but the thing that made him absolutely livid was when he saw Aurora hurt.

Jack swiftly pulled Aurora behind him and when he knew she was safe, the Nephilim let out a loud roar of gold energy, making Sam and Dean float in the air. The Winchester brothers were slammed onto the wall, them now unconscious.

ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

Aurora was passed out most of the night, everything overwhelming her. She fluttered her eyes open slowly to see that someone was carrying her bridal style. Once her vision cleared up, she saw that Jack was the one holding her.