Princess

Luke p.o.v

I ran down the stairs and out of the house before my mom could stop me. I bolted down the street and passed the bus stop. I ran up to the school and to Bella's locker.

"Bella Bella Bella." I run up to her.

"Luke Luke Luke." She says kind of loud and we get strange looks from people passing by.

I lean in close and whisper "Ashton is my boyfriend, and we have a date this weekend."

"What!" She yells and starts jumping around "Finally that little shit gets his crap together."

Ashton walks past at that moment and points at himself. I bust out laughing and nod. He acts wounded, winks and walks off. No one seems to have noticed.

"I'm dressing you. No buts." She ruffles my hair. I nodded and started jumping around.

"Okay calm down you hyper active puppy." She laughs and my phone buzzes in my pocket.

"Ashton: Have a good day babe"

I reply quickly and hurry to my first class smiling like an idiot.

-Lunch-

I walk into the lunch room, grab my lunch, and look around. I spot Ashton at his normal table and he smiles at me. I give him a quick smile back and go with Bella.

The minute I sit down she pelts me with fries.

"What did I do?" I ask trying to look sad.

"Nothing, I just felt like pelting you." She shrugs. I shove my tray forward and pull out my book. I push my glasses up and start reading.

I can see Bella give me a questioning look out of the corner of my eye but she quickly moves on.

-Luke's room-

Bella and I jog upstairs to my room. She flops into my beanbag, and I try to fall on the bed, but slip and hit the floor instead. Ashton and Michael walk in just in time to see it happen.

Michael starts hysterically laughing along with Bella. Ashton giggles and helps me off the floor. After gaining my balance back, I run around and stick my tongue out at them.

Ashton and I crawl onto the bed together, him leaning against the wall and me leaning on him. Michael rolls his eyes at us.

"So, Michael, how's the Calum thing going?" Bella casually asks as she turns to lay upside down in the beanbag.

"You told her?" He yells at me.

"Maybe." I say and hide under the blanket.
Ashton ducks under with me grinning widely. He pulls me closer and kisses me.

"Oh my God, this is like live Sims, you know they go under the blanket to woohoo. That's what they are gonna do soon, woohoo. Guys don't woohoo infront of us, I am not prepared to see that." Michael says slightly afraid.

"We aren't gonna woohoo, Michael." Ashton says. "Yet." He adds, trying to say it under his breath, but everyone hears and spirils into a laughing fit.

I climb out from under the blankets and Ashton joins me.

After a few hours, a couple video games, and an injury, Bella and Michael went home. So Ashton thought it would be fun to reenact Titanic, but he would save me and I wouldn't die.

Such a hero.

But i'm laying on my floor while Ashton dramatically shouts, "Jack! Jack!"

I reach my arms up and shout "Never let go!" I expected him to grab my hands but he grabbed onto my wrists instead.

I hissed in pain and pulled my arms back. The smile on his face instantly drops.

"Luke." He sits up. "Show me your wrist."

I sit up and look down. He pulls me up and into the bathroom. He makes me sit on the toilet, pushes my sleeves up and unwraps the bandage.

I look down and stay quiet. After he got the bandage off, I heard quietly gasp. There were 10 from the last time, and at least 14 scars scattered around them.

I felt him ran his hands over my skin and it stung a bit. He pulled my wrist to his lips and kissed it.

He pulled my chin to look at him.

"Please, stop." He was teary eyed. "It hurts to know you did this to yourself. I'm gonna be here for you, please don't go this anymore."

He pulled off the bandages on the other arm. There wasn't as many there, 9 newer ones and 12 scars. Ashton took both my wrists in his hands and looked at them.

"Babe, promise me you'll stop. You can call me anytime and I'll come running. Please don't do this to yourself anymore. I'm so sorry I was a dick and wasn't here before. But i'm here now and I love you." He had tears running down his face, and I started crying.

I threw my arms around his neck and cried into his shoulder. God I love him so much.

-Ashton's p.o.v.-

I picked up Luke, he wrapped his legs around my waist, and his arms stayed around my neck. I could still hear him sniffling. I carried him into the bedroom and set him down. He wiped his eyes and got clothes to change into.

"Can you stay over?" He asked looking down, quietly.

"Yeah, princess." I say just as quietly. He gives me a questioning look and hands me something to change into. "You're my princess, so that's what i'm calling you." He tries to smile.

I quickly change, him doing the same.

"i'm gonna call my mom and I'll be back." I say and he nods while crawling into bed.

I pick up my phone and step into the hall.

"Mom, i'm staying at Luke's tonight, alright?" I ask.

"Is everything okay, you sound upset." She says.

"I'm fine, yeah, I just lost the video game 's all." I say. Please believe that.

"Alright, but I want you back before dinner tomorrow, I made all this food because you are a growing boy and you need it my gay baby. I expect you to eat it. Food doesn't grow on trees." And with that she hangs up.

Only to call back two seconds later. "Oh and use a condom. I don't want my gay baby getting a penis disease"

"We aren't gonna have sex!" I half yell.

"Sure. I believe you. But as a trusted adult it is my duty to tell you these things." She pauses for a second "I said duty." She busts out laughing so I take this chance to end the call.

I walk back into Luke's room and turn off the lights. I climb into bed and pull him close to me. His hair brushes against my chin. Luke wraps his arms around my waist and lays his head on my chest.

"I love you." He says quietly.

"I love you too, princess." I say quietly back. Soon his breaths even out and he is sound asleep. I look down at his face, his adorable face I might add, and smile. I lay my head back down and fall asleep with him.