Cabin

Lukes p.o.v.

(Warning: there is smut in this chapter, but I'll put **** when the smut starts and ends so you can skip it if you want. Bold means it's me talking btw.)

This weekend was Ashton and I's 2 month anniversary. His parents had decided that we could spend it up at their cabin, because we used to come here as kids. We would fish and then go on little hikes.

I was going to cancel the trip and just spend time with Michael, after what happen, that's all I've been doing. But he assured me he would be fine with Bella. (and Calum much to my displeasure.) So Ashton loaded up the car with our bags, and we started the 3 hour drive.
~

About one o'clock we pulled into the long drive way leading to the cabin. It was hidden in a forest, not too far from a river.

Ashton came around and opened my door. "After you." He said taking my hand and helping me out of the truck. His dad had let us use his truck because Ashton's car wasn't very reliable on long drives, it barely got us to school some mornings but Ashton refused to get a new one. Too many memories he says.

"What should we do first?" He asks grabbing our bags from the back.

"I'm in the mood for a hike, what about you?" I ask opening up the front door.

"Sounds good, let's unpack first and then we'll set out, yeah?" He asked. I simply nodded and went inside.

"Doesn't look different. We were here- what? Two years ago? Maybe 3. Looks the exact same." I said looking around at the woodsy feeling cabin.

"Yeah, mum and dad like the hunt-y feeling." Ashton said talking our bags upstairs to the room we shared as kids. The room has a full sized bed, and a bunk bed in the corner. As kids we would always fight over who got the bunk beds, and many, many, many times it ended up with me on the bed with Calum, and Michael on the top bunk with Ashton on the bottom.

"Guess we dont have to fight over the bunk beds this time. I call top." He yells.

"Hell no Irwin, I get the top." I yelled back and flopped onto the couch. The truth is we'll end up sharing the full. I heard a thud and jumped up.

"Ash?" I called out, climbing the stairs.

"Uh. There might have been an accident." He called back as I turned the corner and walked into the room. There he was, laying on the floor.

"What kind of accident?" I asked leaning against the door frame.

"I tried to climb on the top bunk and slipped." He said and pulled himself off the floor.

"Get off the floor and hurry up, I want to hike and get back before dark."

~

At the end of the hiking trail, there's a small little pond, with a small waterfall flowing into it.

"It was always beautiful up here." He said sitting in the edge of an overhang and looking down. "We brought water guns up here once and I remember dropping one off this edge. We swore never to tell our parents because they told us to stay away from the edge so we wouldn't fall." Ashton smiled up at me and patted the spot beside him.

"You know I don't like heights." I mumbled and stood my ground far from the edge.

"I'm here, you won't fall, trust me."

I slowly made my way over and sat very close to him, I did not want to die this way. Ashton wrapped an arm around me and I leaned in close. He leaned his head on mine.