Chapter 2

Luke's p.o.v.

The belling rings signaling 5th period is over. I gather up my things and walk out to the hallway.

"Hey babe." Jenna ran up to me and kissed my cheek catching me off gaurd.

"Babe?" i ask.

"Yes?" she says smiling.

"No i meant why'd you call me babe."

"Well thats what girl friends do silly." She said pulling me to the lunch room. She tugged me all the way to the jock table and sat with me.

"Uuuh." i say

"I told you i would set you up dude." Jake says with his mouth full earning a hit on the back of the head from his girlfriend of the week.

"Thanks?"

"No prob." he says.

"Pizza's here!" Micheal and Marcus come dancing into the lunch room with pizza boxes. It's a game day thing they do.

"Get it while it's still there." Calum says as everyone attacks the boxes.

"Ew carbs." Jenna says. I give her a strange look and reach for a peice. I take a bite and she gives me an awful look.

"If we're gonna date you can't eat carbs." She says. I shrug.

"Guess we aren't dating anymore, because one, that doesnt make sence, and two i'm not doing anything because you said to." She gaps at me and leaves. So that relationship lasted, what? 10-20 minutes?

I look up at the guys staring at me.

"What?" i ask.

"She practicly ended the relationship over carbs." Jake chokes on his pizza laughing. "You weren't even dating 20 minutes!"  I shrug and laugh a little. The bell rings and the team groans, they each grab one more peice of pizza and run for their classes.

I take off with them, i do not want to be late for art again. I rush into the room and take my seat before the teacher even notices.

"Take out your sketch pads and finish your drawings while i'm in a meeting." Mrs. Carter says. "Stay quiet and don't be too disruptive when you throw a party after i leave the room." She winks at us and leaves. Surprisingly everyone stays in their seats and actualy works, aside from the few notes passed and things thrown.

I look over at Ashton, he was deep in thought trying to draw coach as good as possible. I open my sketch pad and start drawing. I glance over at Ashton every now and then. I can't get his eyes right. I erase them once again letting out a groan. Ashton looks at my drawing.

"You're drawing me?" He asks.

"No, it's just someone who looks just like you." I say blushing.

"Why are you blushing then?" He smirks and i feel my face turning a deeper shade of red.

Riiiiing.

Phew. Saved by the bell. But there was no rush to the bus today. I put my things away and followed the guys outside. I took my seat on the bleachers like always and took out my sketch pad again. Flipping it to the correct drawing and i pick up were i left off.

"Luke!" Joshua yells. "Get you're face off your homework and get over here!" Confused i put my sketch pad away and walk over to the team.

"What?" i ask.

"We're training you today." He says.

"Why me?" i whine.

"It's good practice to teach someone who sucks at soccer to play soccer." Oliver says. I groan but don't protest.