Bella

Lukes p.o.v.

I sit down at my empty lunch table and push my tray away. Lunch was about half over when a girl stumbles over to my table and smiles at me. I give her a weak smile back hoping she wont talk to me. I really don't wanna make her get bullied when she just moved here.

"So why are you sitting alone?" She asks.

How do i tell her? Hmm. I pick up my ketchup and write "gay" on my chicken nugget and say "You are what you eat." And take a bite, I spit it out when she gets the point.

She burst out laughing and picks up her ketchup and nugget and tries to write "lesbian" before failing since the word was too long. I laugh a little but then get serious.

"You might not want to let the school know." I say.

"Why?" She asks confused.

"There's a reason I sit alone." I say and nod toward the jocks and then toward the popular girls.

"Well." She stands up. "My name is Bella and I'M LESBIAN." she says and sits back down. I stare at her with wide eyes when everyone gives her a look behind her back.

"My name is Luke." I say.

"Well Luke, dont you have any friends? Not one person excepts us?" She asks worried now

"Theres Marcus, he's not around much but he sticks up for me when he can and then the-." I cut myself off and look at Ashton. I can't tell her Ashton excepts us and is gay himself. No one is suppost to know that.

"What? Curly hair dude? Oh my god jock dude is in closet." She says and i cover her mouth with terrified eyes.

"oh MY DEAR LORD JESUS SHUSH." I yell making a bunch of people look my way, including Ashton. "WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT WHAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED." I shout and a few people snicker, others look confused.

"I didn't know voldemort was gay." She laughed. I face palmed. She didn't move for the rest of the lunch hour. We talked and for once I was able to ignore the glances from everyone. Except from Ashton, I could feel him watching me, the warm feeling in my stomach when I looked up and caught him glancing at me was beautiful.

_________
_________
_________

So this was a very very very very short filler thing because I needed to update but didn't know what to do so.