meeting his family

"Babe what if they don't love me?" you whine thinking of the absolute worse. Your meeting Auston's parents today and you're very scared if they don't like you, "Babe, of course they'll like you, you are an angel. And plus if they don't it's okay because I know they won't force me to break up with you if they know I'm happy." he reassures.

"I just want them to love me. Please god let that happen!" you pray making Auston giggle. "Okay I need an outfit then hair and makeup!" you say Auston groans "This'll take an hour." he whines.

"Go downstairs and let me do my thing!" you push him out the room and close the door shut. Not forgetting to lock it.

"Wait babe!!" you unlock it he comes back upstairs. "Yes?" he asks "Which one this one or this one?" you show both the dresses. "Uh..I like this one, but then again babe it's just dinner I'm not wearing fancy clothes. Just wear something for casual" he asks.

You frown "Okay..." you look back in your closet. "Babe I have nothing to wear!!" you whine plopping on the bed. "You have so many skirt sets wear one of those!" he says. "Oh yeah! I should thanks so much babe!" you peck his cheeks and push him out again.

"Okay this shirt with this skirt is cute and it's pretty causal." you talk to yourself. You already showered, so you wore the outfit and it was pretty cute,

you wore white air force 1s with white socks, for your hair you just put your hair in a clip and let out some loose strands

you wore white air force 1s with white socks, for your hair you just put your hair in a clip and let out some loose strands. And next was your makeup, you didn't wanna go to out so you just did some neutral makeup.

You wore your jewelry and went outside "Babe I'm ready!" you yell and go downstairs, he looked at your outfit "That's what your wearing?" he checks you up and down. "Ugh I knew I should've went with the other I'm so dumb." you cry going back upstairs.

"No babe! You look fine it's just you look sexy." he bites his lip "Yah! Pervert!" you say "Let's just go I'm starving!" he drags you to the car, "After you m'lady," he opens the door for you

"Why thank you," you smile and get in. He closes it and goes in himself and starts driving. You guys listened to whatever Auston put on, you were to nervous to listen to the song.

Just thinking about the negatives. "We're here," he unbuckled his belt and so did you. "Now I want you to know, that there is no reason to be nervous. My family is very kind and they won't ever hurt someone I love okay?" he holds your hand and caresses your thumb.

You nod your head and lean down for a kiss, "Before this gets heated let's go!" he pulls out of the kiss. You chuckle and open the door. You guys are at the front door and Auston knocks.

"My son Auston I missed you so much!" she pulls him in for a hug, "I missed you too mom, this is my girlfriend Y/N." he pulls out of the hug and points at you.

You smile "Hi my name is Y/N, it's nice to meet you Mrs. Matthews!" you take your hand out to shake but she pulls you in for a hug "Your so beautiful oh my gosh, and call me Ema!" she says, you hug her back "Thank you Ema, you're gorgeous by the way!" you say.

"Awww thank you, she's so sweet!" she says to Auston, he smiles and Ema let's you guys in. You saw  2 other girls and his dad. "Hi my name is Y/N, it's nice to meet you Mr. Matthews," you say, he hugs you "Call me Brian. And it's nice to
meet you Y/N." he says.

You move to the sisters "Hi..my name is Y/N..it's nice to meet you guys!" you say with a cheerful voice, "Hi, I'm Alexandria, just call me Alex though." she says with a smile. "I'm Breyana. It's nice to meet you Y/N." she says.

"Sit here I wanna tell you things about Auston." Alex says. You sit next to her, "How'd you fall in love with such a douche." she asks "Hey! I'm right here!" Auston says sitting next to you.

"Wait! Get the album I'll show you some baby pictures of Auston!" she says to Breyana, "No! You know what me and Y/N are leaving now!" he pulls you, then Alex pulls you "No!" she says pulling you "Hey! Leave the girl alone she just came, c'mon Y/N let's go cook."

you nod and follow her to the kitchen, you hear the siblings bickering making you giggle a bit. You guys cooked and ate and had a bunch of fun!