proposing

You woke up with no Auston, which made you quite confused because usually he will let you know where you're going before.

There's no note on the fridge, no nothing.

KNOCK KNOCK

you walk to the door and open it revealing Mitch  and Steph. "Hey guys what are you-" "Here you go goodbye!" Mitch handed a dress.

Steph walked in and pulled you upstairs "What is-" "Shhhh" she shushed you and got you ready.

your dress ^

your dress ^

Steph gets up and leave while you sir there confused.

KNOCK KNOCK

you go downstairs and open the door to see Austons other teammate William Nylander

"William, what are you doing here?" you ask confusingly "Follow me." he says, "But why?" you ask "Just do it please." you sigh and follow him.

You guys stop in front of a limo, "What are we doing in front of a limo?" you ask. "Get in." he says opening the door for you.

"Where are we going someone explain oh my god!" you say frustrated. He motions you to get it, you sigh and get in aggressively.

He closes the door and the driver drives away. "Mr.
Driver man, where are we going?" you ask. He doesn't respond. You sigh.

Time skip: at fancy restaurant

a guy, who I'm assuming is a bodyguard opens the door. You get out not uttering a word, just admiring the decor.

He closes the door "Follow me." 'They talk?' you sigh and follow them.

"Hello sir, do you have a reservation with us?" the girl asks. "Yes, VIP list." he replies.

She looks and nods "Right this way." she motions. You follow the girl into a room.

She opens the doors and the bodyguards stop there and guard the door. She closes the door.

You walk around admiring the beautiful lights. "Hello m'love." you flinch at the deep yet recognizable voice.

He back hugs you, you inhale his scent and calm down a bit.

"What's this whole thing about?"

you ask him.

"This."

he goes on one knee and brings a ring out.

You look back and gasp

"Y/N L/N..I had a whole speech but I totally forgot it, *you laugh* you have been the absolute best girlfriend for these past 4 years. you have been here for my ups and downs. every maple leafs lost you have been there and found a way to cheer me up and made me feel like a champion. Would you please do the honour of becoming Mrs. Matthews?"

a tear slipped down your cheek...actually multiple. "Yes!" you say and hold your finger out, he slips the ring and carries you and spins you around.

You leaves a long kiss on your mouth which you gladly respond to. You pull out and leave multiple kisses on his lips peck by peck. He giggles

"Let's have dinner now."