dogs

"Hey everyone, it's Auston Matthews and I'm here with my lovely girlfriend..." he waits for you to finish his sentence.

"Y/N." you said with a smile and a small wave. He looks back at the camera and explains what you guys are doing today.

"Today, we're gonna be playing with dogs and answer questions, inspired by buzzfeed!"

Auston says, he holds your hand and walks down to the building and push the door open. "After you m'lady," he says with a smile.

Blush crept on your cheeks as you quickly walk away from embarrassment. "She's such a cutie." he whispers to the camera.

"Oh my god these puppy's!" you smile as they all tackle you with affection. You let every single one and let out a giggle.

"Here's the bin let's answer now." Auston shakes the bin a bit and takes a piece of paper out.

He unfolds it and chuckles at the question, you look at him waiting for the question. "Who wins the arguments, Auston or Y/N?"

"Me," you say kissing the dog "I'm always right." you shrug your shoulders and play with the dogs. "She is." Auston adds making you giggle. "Next question!" you say.

He hands you the bin and you take a piece of paper out and open it.

"What's something you hate about Auston?" you read out, you look at the camera and sigh, "A lot." he smacks your shoulder playfully "Hey!" you giggle "I'm obviously kidding, I hate is love for gaming, he games for so long

and that leaves no attention to me. Every time I come back from anywhere he's always gaming. Spam in his comments 'pay attention too Y/N!'" you demand.

"Gaming, ugh. Yeah, it's takes up a lot of time, I'll say '20 minutes' but I actually mean a lot more." he says.

"That's why I made a chart of Austons time, 20 minutes equals 1 hour 15 minutes mean 2 hours and 10 minutes mean the whole night, every time Auston decreases his time, the time increases." you explain

"Do you actually?" he asks with wide eyes and a big smile. "Yeah!" you giggle "Auston I think it's only fair if you answer the question as we are answering the same questions.

So Auston, what do you hate about me?" you say staring at his every move.

He nervously chuckles.. "Uh..nothing really.." he scratches the back of his neck.

"Alright then.." you say in a suspicious tone.

After the interview:

"What do you want to do now?" you ask Auston,

"Let's eat hm?" he asks making you shocked "How'd you know I'm hungry?" you ask "I heard your little tummy rumble." your cheeks grow red.

He giggles and leaves a soft kiss on your lips "I love you.." he says, you smile "I love you more." you say.