heather

"Good

morning bub" you massage his scalp, today's your 21st birthday, "Do you know what's today?" you ask him. "Oh, thank you so much for reminding me, it's Heathers birthday!" he gets up,

you frown and nod "Yeah...happy birthday to her." you say and run to the bathroom, you silently cry for what felt an hour.

How could he forget? you thought.

"Heather this, Heather that. What about me?" you mumble.

Breakfast

was silent, you didn't dare to utter a word. "Okay babe, so I'm gonna go to Heathers house she gave me a spare key and I'm gonna surprise her." you stuff pancakes in your mouth and nod.

"That's great," you say in a muffled voice. "I'm so excited!!" he says you smile sadly, "Same.." you grab the plates and wash them and get ready for the surprise party.

" you grab the plates and wash them and get ready for the surprise party

what you wore ^

"Okay let's go.." you grab her gift. Auston didn't even spare a glance at you and left the room, you follow behind and get into the car.

Once

you guys made it you open the door and close it, you and Auston enter the house and Auston immediately engulfs Heather in a big hug,

As if they didn't meet yesterday. you scoff mentally. "Happy birthday Heather, here you go." you say with a fake smile,

she grabs the gift and places it down "Thanks Auston for this amazing gift." she smiles and hugs him.

You couldn't take it so you just ran out of there, as expected, no one noticed.

You

made it home walking all by yourself and open the door and run to the kitchen and cry your heart out. "Cheer up Y/N, it's 9:46 c-celebrate your birthday." you sob.

Time skip.

It's

11:29 no sign of Auston. You sigh and sit down on the couch. "H-happy birthday to you, happy b-birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Y-Y/N..happy birthday to-" you couldn't finish your sentence you sobbed.

You grabbed the frosting and wrote 'Happy birthday, your own boyfriend forgot your birthday.'

you run upstairs and sit on the bed.

Auston POV:

So

much fun with Heather, "Heather this has been so fun. But I have to go home." I say grabbing my keys

"Why don't you just stay over.."'she pouts, "You know I can't resist that pout, but I must."

she nods "Where's Y/N?" she asks, I look around and shrug "Wow, she left my birthday for no reason?" she says.

I grow furious "I'm sorry, I'll talk to her Heather. Goodbye." I say and leave the house and go in my car.

"Y/N, your dead." I say through gritted teeth.

At

home,

"Y/N I SWEAR!" I scream and drop my keys and coat.

I go to the kitchen, no Y/N, I go to the living room, no Y/N but..

Happy birthday, your own boyfriend forgot your birthday. I think and then realize "Oh fuck..Y/N!!" I yell running upstairs.

I open our bedroom door and see Y/N, she definitely cried.. I open my mouth to say something but she beat me to it, "I think we should break up."