hate

You were sitting on the couch scrolling through instagram and admiring your boyfriend, speaking of boyfriend..where is your boyfriend?? "Auston??" you call out no response. "AUSTON??" you call a bit louder. "Did he leave?" you ask checking back..no his car keys are still here. "Auston where are you?!" you panic and run upstairs. You barge into your shared room to see your boyfriend crying.

"Auston babe, what happened?" you ask sitting next to him, "Nothing happened, it's just these comments." he shows his screen to you. Once you hold onto his phone the comments you saw, horrifying. 'Six head' 'Ugly piece of shit' 'You suck at hockey' you didn't waste time to engulf Auston in your embrace, "Auston you shouldn't pay attention to these type of comments." you caress his back. "There right, I suck at hockey, I'm ugly there all right!" he cries. "No, no, no Auston there just jealous okay?

You are amazing at hockey and even though you lost the playoffs. You need to realize it's not just you it's your whole team. And there's always next time okay? Don't cry over these irrelevant comments okay? You have so many supporters that are waiting to see you play and love you and your talent.

Your 700 thousand followers love you and support you. You also have your amazing girlfriend who is your second supporter. First being your mom." you say, he chuckles at the last part "Don't listen to the haters they just are jealous." you say, he looks up at you "Jealous of what?" he asks "Of your hot ass body, look at those abs and that ass babe." you stand him up and smack his ass.

He chuckles and wipes his tears "Stop wasting your precious tears on then, are you hungry?" you ask caressing his cheek, he nods his head "What do you want to eat?" you ask him. He shrugs his shoulders "Pasta?" he says you nod "Wait here and don't you dare check those comments okay?" you peck his nose, lips and forehead. He nods and you go to make pasta.