marriage

Today was the day..you and Auston getting married. You were wearing a big white poofy dress (I'll let you imagine your dress.)

You looked stunning, "Aww..my baby girl has grown up so much.." your mom says making you giggle softly.

"You look beautiful." your dad compliments "Thanks dad.." you see your mom tearing up, "Mom no!! Please don't cry your gonna ruin my makeup!"

she giggles knowing you can't hold back tears seeing your mother cry.

She quickly wipes her tears "Don't you worry, I won't cry..it's just hard."

she confesses. You nod your head, "I think they are ready for you." he says, you put your arm in his and you guys start walking down the aisle.

You were to nervous to look at Auston, but you got a quick glance at his outfit and face. You two made it there and your father says

"Take good care of my daughter..." Auston nods "Don't worry I will." your dad sits down and now leaving you and Auston standing and obviously the priest.

"We will start the ceremony, of Auston Matthews and Y/N L/Y/N."

After the vows and all

"Auston, do you take Y/N L/N to become Y/N Matthews and your partner for your whole life? Cherishing her and showering her with love forever and creating great memories together, helping her through her ups and downs?" (sorry i suck at those) "I do.." Auston says confidently.

The tension on your shoulders rested, you don't know why you were overreacting that Auston would've said no.

"Y/N, do you take Auston Matthews to become Y/N Matthews and your partner for your whole life? Cherishing him and showering him with love forever and creating good memories together, helping him through his ups and downs?"

"I do!" you smile "Is there anyone who would like to deny this wedding?" everyone stays silent.

"You may kiss the bride." Auston leans into a kiss, everyone cheers and claps. You guys pull out and smile "Your finally Mrs. Matthews." he smiles.

You peck his nose and smile.