tattoos

You run downstairs and practically jump on your boyfriend Auston who you haven't seen all day, he left early in the morning and came back at 3 pm "Where the heck were you I missed you so much!!" you whined, he chuckled and hugged you. "With the boys. And I have a surprise for you." he says "C'mon papi, I told you not to spend money on me!"

you scold "I know but I have to surprise my girlfriend time to time, now come to the living room." he says dragging you there. He seats you down and sits next to you he sets his camera up making you confused. "Auston what's happening?" you ask him. He lifts his shirt up and there it was. Your name with a heart written beautifully "Auston?! Oh my gosh why would you do this??" you ask touching the tattoo "Because I love you, your my soulmate." he says. 

"What if we break up?!" you ask "We won't stop thinking negatively!" he slaps your head softly. You giggle and admire it. You hug him tightly "Love, you shouldn't have done this. You went through pain for me?" you say, "I'd do anything for you." he pecks your forehead. "Babe!" you jump out of his embrace. "Yes I'm right here." he chuckles.

"I should get your name tattooed on my boob to!" you say, "What?! No I won't let you!" he says "I'm going right now." you run but Auston holds you back and hugs you tightly "No Y/N!" he softly lays on the couch. "Why can't I??" you whine. "Because I don't want you to." he says "That's not a good reason." you say crawling onto his face.

You examine his face and put your two hands on both his cheeks and shower his head with kisses. "Because I don't want you to, your gonna get addicted like me." he says showing his tattoos "Well I didn't wanna get one anyway, maybe one day I'll get one but not now." you lay your head on his chest.

After all that you guys get up to your shared room to cuddle, while walking Auston posts the video on his instagram and captions it 'Should we get matching tattoos? Love you mami @/y/nl/n'. All the comments were 'Put a ring on it matthews' 'Cute couple' 'cutest tattoo.' you take your phone and post a pic of you kissing it and captioned it 'I love Auston Taylour Matthews 🤍'