interview

Today Toronto Maple Leafs are coming over for a interview / you showing you and Austons house. Basically since you organize everything in this house because of tiktok, you are gonna be showing everything.

Auston will be with you, he just doesn't know the names of things and will probably call then "Organize thingy" since that's what he says every time someone asks.

"Alright babe you ready?" Auston asks walking in the room, "Yeah, I am." you say checking your outfit.

your outfit ^

your outfit ^

"Gorgeous," he compliments "Thank you baby, you look hot." you say touching his abs through his shirt. "Why thank you," he bows making you giggle a bit.

DING

"Shall we?" he takes his arm out for you to hook yours in "Yes," you hook your arm in and walk to the door. You open it and saw cameras all over "Hi everyone, this is Auston Matthews." Auston sm greets. "And Y/N.." you say with a smile.

"And this is our house." he smiles. "This is the living room, it's also just a gaming room for me. We mostly watch movies in our room." he explains. "This is our family wall, we have pictures of my family and us on here we also have some of Y/Ns family, but here's a family picture with my family and Y/N. Then some solo pics of me and Y/N. And this picture for our 1st year anniversary." he points.

"Next is the kitchen Y/N kinda runs the stuff here so I'll let her explain." he says, you all walk into the kitchen "First the fridge, in the fridge I have shelf organized stuff just from amazon and stuff, I put Austons favourite drinks and refrigerated snacks in this section, and all of mine in this section. Then just food like you would make for like a dinner or something and some water bottles, bottled coffee, juices, soda. And that's really it here."

you explain Auston stared at your figure, you were really passionate into organizing and it was every noticeable. He was proud of you, "Then, in the freezer, just ice and stuff." you close it and smile at the camera. "The pantry, is next.." you say and open the pantry. "As you can see it's pretty organized.

It's inspired by Khloé Kardashian, I put Austons protein thing down here because it's too heavy for me to carry." you crouch down and show the protein jar. "Then, a bunch of junk food mostly for Auston, because I'm very healthy." you wink at the camera. "On this side are my snacks because we have separate taste, I like more sweet and Auston loves savoury, but I'm also Indian, so I have Indian snacks that Auston dislikes." you explain.

"It's also a pretty big pantry that I have some extra stuff here, but we will not go through that because it is a lot." you sigh and close the door. "What's next?" he asks you "I dunno, we could do our rooms." you shrug he nodded and goes upstairs, so did you and the camera crew.

"This is just a random bathroom we have." Auston points "Then our room!" he opens the door. You guys all walk in "That's the TV this is my desk but Y/N uses it mostly for her studying because she's in medical school." he explains.

You nod "I also sometimes do my makeup here but Auston doesn't let me anymore because the desk is white and it stains the desk. So Auston surprised me with a vanity!" you show, "I keep my makeup here, but we aren't gonna show it because it's pretty unorganized." you make a guilty face.

"Wow, the person who's so passionate of organizing hasn't organized a vanity, I'm shocked." he says you slap his chest "Hey! The stuff isn't here yet. But it'll be here soon." you say.

"This is our bathroom," Auston shows. "Mostly Y/Ns stuff, Y/Ns stuff is all here and mine is in this one drawer this itty bitty drawer." he points "Hey! You don't carry much stuff but I do okay?!" you fight.

"Follow me to the other rooms," you smile. "This used to be Freddie's room but now it's a guest room. Because Freddie is gone now." you pout. "That's the bathroom, it still weirdly has Freddie's scent." you sniff.

"Then downstairs is the laundry room which I finished today so let me show you!" you go downstairs.

"It's very organized once again," you say the camera crew shows around and Auston just leans on the door frame "Then next is this little room, but Auston will show it because I have no idea what's in it." you say with a smile and walk away.

"Follow me," he says and motions the camera to come behind him, "Babe you comin?" he calls you "Yes, I wanna see what's in it!" you run behind.

You guys walk in there and it's all hockey stuff, "It's my hockey collection! Everything here is hockey related, well expect for the pool table me and Mitch play sometimes, this is the second gaming place, just for Patrick's kids and stuff." he explains.

"Wow you even have a picture of me?!" you ask pointing at the table. "Yes I do, every time I play your like my lucky charm, so I keep you with me!" he says with a smile. 

"Aww baby thank you so much." you peck his lips. "Oops I forgot the camera was here.." you say flushed with red. Auston giggles "That's our house, I know it's pretty basic but it's just right now we're decorating.

Subscribe to the Maple Leafs." you come in with two mugs and hand one to Auston "And..go leafs go eh?" he cheers your cup "Go leafs go." you say with a smile. "Thank you for coming goodbye!" you wave.

"I wanna sleep." you say shutting the door "Me too. But let's cook?" he asks which you immediately nod to.