stanley cup

pretend they won lol

Todays the game that determines who won the stanley cup, Toronto or Tampa Bay Lighting. I grab a glass of water and some popcorn and sit down.

I grab my remote and play the game, 'Good luck Aus..' I whisper and start munching on some popcorn.

'AND STEVE STAMKOS HAS SCORED A GOAL!! ONE GOAL FOR TAMPA BAY LIGHTING'

my breath hitches, 'Will they win? No Y/N don't be so stupid. Of course they'll win.'

'WILLIAM NYLANDER HAS TIED THE GAME 1-1 WHO WILL GET THE STANLEY CUP?'

I get up and jump up and down, but the question is..

who will win?

I fiddle with my fingers a bit getting nervous, my heartbeat increases when I see Brayden Point come near the net.

But Jack was quick enough to save the goal, I let the breath I held in for 5 seconds.

Morgan has the puck, he passes to William who passes to Wayne who passes it to Auston.

Auston skates with a speed of flash and slaps the puck with the stick.

My eyes follow the black puck and seeing it go in I jump up and down

'AUSTON MATTHEWS HAS SCORED THE TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS HAVE WON THE 2021 STANLEY CUP!!!'

"OH MY GOD!" I yell and do a lil dance for Auston.

After the speaking

"John Tavares, it's your honour. Come up." John comes and shakes hands with the man before grabbing the cup and skating all around with it.

He kisses it multiple times and then skates to Auston, where he grabs it and screams like a manic.

Tears come out of my eyes, he kisses the cup multiple times.

After

"WOHOOO BABY!!" Auston enters the room, "My stanley cup winner! Good job out there i'm so proud!"

I hug him, he pecks my forehead "Couldn't have done it without you." he says.

"LET'S CELEBRATE WITH SOME CHAMPAGNE!" I yell

"YES!!!!"