heather pt. 2

"W-what..no babe, your joking right?" Auston sits next to you. You scoot over and shake your head "It's the best for you, you love Heather. Just go to her." you wipe your tears.

"But I don't! Y/N I love you! Your the one for me" Auston says, but as Auston speaks in his mind comes all the nights he was with Heather when you were alone waiting for him.

All the nights he spent with Heather, you thought he was meeting a friend. If only you knew what they did.

"N-no I'm not..cause if I was. You wouldn't have left me all alone at the restaurant in the rain."

you say, you slowly stand up "If I'm the one..you wouldn't have forgotten my birthday."

"If I'm the one, you wouldn't have put her lips, on yours."

Auston's heart increases. "While I was waiting home, you fucked Heather. What? Did you think I'm some stupid girl who would never find out?! Think again Auston, the lipstick stains on your shirt, the strong perfume sent and most important of all. The times you called me Heather instead of my name?"

"You always chose HER first, it was never me. And if you ask anyone else, I bet they would say the same thing." Auston can't even look at you in the eye, he's to guilty to even talk.

"Now, I'm not gonna stop you. Go date Heather, and have this amazing future, the future me and you discussed? Think of her instead. Oh wait..you probably were."

you pause, "Can I ask you a question Auston?" you kneel down to his level. "Sure.." he breathes out. "Was I not enough?" your voice cracks a bit "God damn it you were Y/N!" he harshly gets up, making you flinch. You get up.

"So why'd you do it then?!" you ask him "I DON'T KNOW!" he yells. "Okay, I don't know. All I know is I love you..only you." he comes closer to you, you slowly walk back till you hit a wall.

"Forget Heather Y/N, I'll unfriend her. Let's go back to you and me-"

"The fact that you even would say that Auston! You cheated on me and I have EVERY right to leave you. This is all your fault." you push him back walking so there's a bit of distance between you two.

"I know this is my fault, but listen Y/N." he comes and holds your hands. "We can forget about it and have the future we dreamed of." you hit the back of the door. "No Aus-" "Shhhh" he places a finger on your lips.

His thumb traces the bottom of your lip, "Stop!" you push him and open the door as fast as you can and run away. "COME BACK YN!" he yells you run outside the door barefoot, you look back to see Auston watching your figure.

You run as fast as you can, you wanna leave this neighbourhood, every corner you look a memory of you two pops up. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" you scream scrunching your hair pulling on it aggressively.

You sob loudly as you run, your eyes are to blurry to even see what's happening and where you are. You bump into a hard chest and fall down "Woah, are you okay? My bad." he gives you his hand. You wipe your tears and look up,

he looks familiar..who is he? You hesitantly take his hand and get up, you wipe the dust off your clothes "Are you okay? Why are you crying?" he wipes your tears. "My boyfriend.." you let out more tears.

"Hey, hey, hey. You don't have to tell me." he pulls you into his chest and hugs you tightly. You cry in his chest. So there you are both, hugging each other in the middle of the sidewalk. "What's your name pretty girl?" he moves your hair to the back of your ear. "Y-Y/n..what's yours?" you sniffle.

"Pierre, Pierre Luc Dubois."

[QOTD: Are you single taken or crushing 🤫]
Me - Single