stressed

I know nothing about Medical School! Which is why I just assume that in medics school there is some exam you take sorry if I'm wrong :(

You were stressed out, you've been studying all week for your upcoming medical school exam. You want to make people proud and get a good score so you've been studying all week just to get the perfect score, you've been re-reading notes, typing notes and all. You never took a break you would sleep on your desk and Auston would get up and tuck you into bed.

"Love, you've been studying all week. Please take a break. Your overworking yourself. Come to bed." he says softly, "No Auston, if I fail this exam my parents will be so disappointed!" you refuse, "Y/N, you haven't had proper sleep, when's the last time you even drank water or ate properly? You just have been surviving on snacks let's take a break now okay?" he sits next to you on your desk.

He puts a pencil on your page and closes it and shifts it to the side "But Au-" "No buts Y/N, let's go clean you up. Look at you, you have dark circles under your eyes. You look tired Y/N. C'mon." he pulls you "I'll go make you food, you stay on the bed and don't you dare go to your books and start studying okay?" he says you nod and play with your fingers.

Auston comes back with some pasta and places it on the desk. "Y/N, listen to me. You are working so hard for this exam and I understand. But it's hard to see your loved ones work 24/7 and not take a break. I want you to be healthy, so let's take a break and sleep okay?" he caresses your cheek. Your eyes filled up with tears.

Auston hugs you and that's when you burst to tears and start crying "I-I'm just trying so hard to make everyone proud and all." you son in his chest "But it's hard, I want to pass this exam and just spend time with you but it's so much pressure. If I fail you know how embarrassed I'll be?!" you cry.

"Listen Y/N, you are making everyone proud already. I understand how important this exam is for you but you need to understand that sometimes you need a break, let's eat and cuddle hm?" you nod and wipe your tears. Auston feeds you and watches netflix. He puts the plate down and cuddled you. You fell asleep in his embrace, Auston pecked your forehead and cuddles you.

After your exam...

"The results!" you say and open the email. Auston sits next to you and caresses your hand "Don't worry babe, you'll do great." he says, you sigh and open the email and click View results "I PASSED?!" you yelled "YOU PASSED OH MY GOD MY BEAUTIFUL NURSE PASSED?!" he hugs you, you smash your lips on him and have a intense make out session. "Thanks for taking care of me while I was studying." you peck his nose.

"That's my job. Now let's go celebrate your pass!" he says picking you up and running to the kitchen. You giggle, he pops a champagne bottle open, "YOU PASSED, YOU PASSED, YOU PASSED!" he chants making you laugh. You record Auston dancing and post it on your story and caption it 'Thank you for taking care of me during the tough studying times. Dream come true 🤍 @/austonmatthews' you post.