008

Lexi sat in the spare room at Hannah's. She looked up as Hannah as walked in. She handed her a cup of tea and smiled. "I'm sorry. I should have told you when you came back. But you were struggling. And I didn't want to see you hurt anymore. I'm sorry," Hannah said.

Lexi smiled as she looked at her. "Why are you sorry? None of this  is your fault. You're not to blame. It's him. He says he wants to get back together. And then I hear he has done something like this. I just can't believe he would do something like that. It's just too much. And if I could, I'd walk away. But it's not just me. It's her," Lexi said as she placed a hand on her baby bump.

Hannah smiled as she looked at her best friend. "What are you going to do?" Hannah asked.

Lexi sighed and looked at her. "I'm going to find my own place. Get my job back and ignore him. I don't need Sam in my life. He's the father of my baby and I don't need him," Lexi said.

Hannah grinned and nodded. "Good for you. He may be my father. But you deserve a lot better then how's he treating you. You really do," Hannah said as Lexi looked to her and smiled.

****

Lexi got to work and sighed. She knew she didn't want to see Sam. She wanted to kill him. All that he had done was mess with her head. She hated it. She was already pregnant and hormonal and she hated it. She hated how he was getting to her.

Lexi stood by reception as Sam walked over to her. "Cheating scum at nine o'clock," Hannah said as she walked off.

Lexi saw Sam and sighed. He looked at her. "So you're back to work. I guess you thought about what I said and decided to stay and give us another go?" He asked.

Lexi looked to him. "And why would I do that?"

"Because I missed you," Sam said as he looked into her eyes.

Lexi rolled her eyes as she looked at him. "Sure you did. It didn't stop you getting your dick wet with your ex though did it?" Lexi said.

Sam frowned. "Hannah has a big mouth."

"Don't blame her. She told me the truth. Unlike you. You never told me the truth about it. And for that, we are done. And for good. You'll still be involved for the baby's sake. But that's as far as it's going. You ruined us Sam. For good," Lexi said as she walked off. Not even wanting to look at him anymore.

****

Lexi sat in the staffroom. She looked up as Hannah walked in and smiled. "I heard you and my father had words. I just wanted to see if you were okay?" Hannah asked.

Lexi sighed. "Do you really think I can do this alone?" She asked.

Hannah smiled. "I did with Ella. Cal didn't want her remember. And if I can do it, you can. It won't be easy. You'll forget to wash, you'll stink of sick and won't know what sleep is. But the baby will be worth it. But I'm here. You're not alone. No matter what," Hannah said.

Lexi looked to her and smiled. Hoping she was right. Especially as she knew how scared she felt about doing it. Knowing she and Sam were officially over.