002

Lexi was feeling odd being in Holby. She thought it was weird being around Sam's ex. She knew Connie didn't like her much. Especially as Lexi had been a part of Grace's life.

When she woke that morning, she saw Sam sitting up in bed. Lexi sat up and groaned. Sam looked at her. "Morning gorgeous."

"What time is it?

Sam checked his phone. "It's 9:40am."

***
Lexi stayed in the flat while Sam took Grace to see Connie. Lexi walked around the flat trying to get used to British stuff again. She saw a text on her phone from Sam:

I'll see you soon baby. Grace is staying with Connie tonight. You're mine - Sam x

Lexi smiled slightly. She knew Sam was trying to keep her sweet so she didn't go back to New York. She didn't feel at home in the UK anymore.

***
Sam sat in the living room at Connie's house. Connie looked around. "No Lexi today?" She asked.

"She's at the flat. Jet lag," Sam replied as he took a sip of the coffee.

Connie nodded. "Why didn't she join you? I'm assuming that the two of you are extremely close. I mean, she came all the way from New York for your ex."

"Don't even go there."

***
Lexi looked up as Sam walked in. He smiled at her. "Hello gorgeous."

"How's Connie?"

Sam shrugged. "Getting there. Grace wants to stay with her tonight so we have the flat to ourselves. Hannah is meeting with Cal to talk about the baby."

Lexi nodded and kissed him. Sam turned the kids into a passionate one. He got between Lexi's legs and smirked. "I think you're absolutely beautiful."

"Why thank you."

***
Hannah walked into the flat. She saw her dad and Lexi sitting on the sofa. Hannah smirked. "You er, left your boxers on the floor," she said.

Lexi stood and walked through to the bedroom. Hannah followed her. "What's up?" She asked.

Lexi sighed. "Your dad and I were having sex. He said your mum's name," she mumbled.

Hannah frowned. "You're kidding?"

"Nope. He... you know and said Connie's name as he did it," she said.

***
Lexi sat on the bed. Sam walked in. "What's up?" He asked as he joined her.

Lexi looked at him. She needed answers. "I need to know. Do you still love Connie? You said her name while having sex with me."

Sam sighed. "I'm sorry. I didn't realise," he told her.

Lexi shrugged. "Just tell me. Do you still have feelings for her? Because I know that before you came back to NY, you had sex with her."

"I love you Lexi. No one else. Connie was a mistake. Yes I have two children with her. But they understand that Connie and I will never be together," Sam said.

Lexi nodded and sighed. Sam kissed her neck and smirked. "You are the only one for me. You're wild, gorgeous and downright irresistible."

Lexi looked at him. Could she ever trust him?