012

Lexi knew how things were and how it wasn't easy. She knew how it was with Sam. Lexi knew that she was stressed over Sam and all his games.

She knew what he had done to her. She knew how he was harassing her. And she knew that she wasn't in the mood for it.

Lexi knew that she was close to getting a restraining order on her but she knew that it worried her. She placed a hand on her bump and sighed.

She knew how none of it was easy. She knew that she was pregnant with Sam's baby. But she knew how he was and she knew how he had hurt her. She hated it.

Lexi looked to her phone and ignored it as she saw Sam. She couldn't be bothered to deal with it all. She got dressed for work and placed a hand on top of her bump and sighed.

She got ready and sighed. She knew that she wasn't in the mood. She knew how she had to deal with san and soo the drama. But she knew it was far from easy.

Lexi drove to work and stood from her car. She looked to see Hannah and Cal as they stood happily with Ella.

She knew her heart hurt as she looked to them. She knew how it was all that she wanted.

She wanted to be happy with Sam and be a family. But now it had all changed. He hurt her too much. And too much had happened.

****

Lexi stood in the staffroom and looked to see Hannah as she walked in and smiled. "Hey I wanted to see if you were okay. I know how you haven't had an easy time of things. I know my dad is a jerk. But you're my best friend. I love you and I am here for you. No matter what happens. Things will be okay," she said.

Lexi smiled. "I'm so tempted to get a restraining order on him. I know it's a big step. But he won't leave me alone. And yeah I know I have to work with him. Butter I can stay away it's a big hospital after all. He is harassing me Han. I honestly do not know how much longer I can put up with it," she said.

Hannah looked to her and smiled. "I know it's hard. I know how none of it is easy. But I am here for you. I love you and I am going no where. You will be okay. And if you have to do this then we will deal with it," she told her as Lexi looked to her and smiled.

****

Lexi stood by the reception. She looked to Sam as they made eye contact. She went to walk off as he caught up to her. "You can't avoid me forever," he said.

"And you can't keep harassing me. If you keep at it. You will leave me with no choice. I'll have to get a restraining order," Lexi said.

Sam let go of her and frowned. "You can't be serious."

Lexi looked to him. "Try me. See what happens," she said as she walked off as he frowned.

But would Lexi go as far as a restraining order?