007

Lexi had been staying at the flat with Hannah ever since she had gotten back. Lexi looked at her phone and sighed as she saw all of the missed calls and texts from Sam. Lexi was annoyed and she knew that the last thing she wanted to do was talk to him. But Sam knew she was pregnant. And Lexi knew Sam wasn't going to give up.

She was just thankful that he didn't know where she was staying. She knew that if he did, he wouldn't stay away from her.

Lexi sighed as she put the phone down. She looked up as Hannah walked into the room and smiled. "Is that him again?" Hannah asked.

Lexi nodded. "I know I can't avoid him forever. But I left and he didn't come after me Han. And now I'm pregnant, he wants to know me. It just doesn't make sense," Lexi said.

Hannah smiled and looked at her. "I know. I know it doesn't. But you don't need to worry. It will be okay. I'm here and no matter what you want to do, I'm here," Hannah said.

Lexi looked to her best friend and smiled feeling thankful.

****

Lexi got to work and sighed as she saw Sam. She walked off in the opposite direction. He soon caught up to her. He grabbed her arm and looked at her. "You can't avoid me forever Lexi," he said.

Lexi smirked and looked at him. "Can't I? Try me," she said as she went to walk off again.

Sam grabbed her arm again. "You're pregnant. With my baby. And we need to talk. I can't be a dad again," he said.

"And you're not. I'm keeping this baby and I will raise her alone. I don't need or want you," Lexi said.

Sam looked to her and sighed. "It's a girl?"

"It is. Leave me alone Sam. I left you and you didn't love me enough to come after me. And I'm not stupid. I know that you'll be sleeping with someone else and right now, I don't care who it is," Lexi said as she walked off.

Sam looked at her and sighed. He knew he had messed up. And he knew he couldn't tell Lexi who he had gotten involved with while she was away. But he knew he was going to be a father. No matter what happened.

****

Lexi sat in the staffroom as Hannah walked in. She looked to her and smiled. "Are you okay?" Hannah asked.

Lexi sighed. "I've been better," Lexi said as she looked at her best friend and sighed.

Hannah smiled. "I take it you talked to my dad. Did he tell you?" She asked.

Lexi frowned as she looked to her best friend. "Tell me what?" She asked as she took a sip of her hot chocolate.

Hannah paled and sighed. She sat down next to her. "I don't want to be the one to tell you. But I don't want to lie to you. While you were away, he slept with my mum," she said as Lexi frowned.

She hated knowing that Sam had been with Connie. And she knew he would have cheated on her. And how it would have only been so long. She knew that one thing. She had to protect her baby from Sam. And it was just going to be the start of a war between them.