003

Lexi didn't know how to trust Sam. She knew deep down he would end up cheating on her and she didn't want that. She didn't want to be heartbroken with no one there for her.

When morning came, Lexi and Sam were sitting in bed together. Sam was kissing her neck. Lexi pulled away. "What's wrong?" Sam asked.

"This doesn't feel right. Not since you said Connie's name when we were having sex," she mumbled.

Sam sighed. "I'm sorry about that. It's you that I want. Not Connie," he said.

***
Sam had gone to work so Lexi sat around the flat. She walked to the bathroom and saw the Pregnancy test. She didn't want to be pregnant. Especially when she didn't know what was going on with her and Sam.

Lexi plucked up her courage and sighed. She took the test and sat on the bed waiting. Her phone was ringing but she couldn't answer it. She was too busy waiting for the one word that could possibly change her whole life.

Eventually the time was up. Lexi turned the test over and sighed in relief; Negative.

***
Lexi had decided to go into town and see what she could pick up for Sam. She knew she wanted to make their relationship work but didn't know how to make it work.

Lexi saw the La Senza store and decided to go in. She smirked to herself.

***
Connie looked at Sam. "So, where's the girlfriend? Lexi isn't it?"

"Don't Connie. I know what you're about to do so just quit while you're ahead," Sam replied as he sat down.

Connie smirked. "How did you manage to pull someone like her anyway? I thought brunettes were you type," she said.

"Stop it Connie."

***
Later on that evening, Sam walked into the flat. He saw Lexi sitting on the sofa and smirked. "Hello beautiful."

"Hey. So I've been acting like a diva lately. I want to make it up to you," Lexi said as she stood up. She unfastened her dressing gown and smirked, revealing the underwear she had bought.

Sam groaned. He walked over and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Well this is certainly turning me on. What do you say we take this to the bedroom?"

Lexi bit her lip and nodded. Sam smirked and took her through to the bedroom.

***
Hannah walked into the flat. She heard her dad and Lexi. She loved that they were in love but she didn't want to hear them having sex. She missed Cal and she wanted what they had back.

The bedroom door opened and Sam came out. He was in his boxers. "Ew. Dad. Cover up," Hannah mumbled.

"Sorry. Didn't think anyone was here," Sam replied as grabbed his trousers from bedroom.

Hannah rolled her eyes but smiled. Lexi came out the bedroom. "Have fun?"

"Oh yeah. Loads and loads. Can not contain how much I had," Lexi joked

***
Lexi stood watching Sam as he made dinner. She knew their relationship was changing. But could she be the one to keep him happy and stop him from cheating on her?