001

A/N - Hannah Strachan along with any kiddies belong to Carolineeexx.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lexi moaned as her boyfriend pushed into her. She bit his lip as he kissed her. She wanted him so bad. They hadn't been together long but Lexi felt he was the one for her.

Sam took his lips away from her mouth and kissed her neck. Lexi moaned again. Sam began to pleasure her with his hand and smirked when he saw how much she was enjoying herself.

They both climaxed. Lexi groaned. "I missed you," she said as she kissed his chest. The two of them used to have sex before. Before Sam left to work at Holby ED.

"I missed you too. I'm back now though," Sam said as he ran his hand through Lexi's hair.

***
Sam and Lexi were lying in bed together. Lexi cuddled into him. "So What's new in your life?" She asked as she sat up in bed.

Sam sighed. "My pregnant daughter is back with me. She needed to leave Holby. The father of her baby treated her wrong."

Lexi nodded and smiled. "Maybe I'll get to meet her," she said.

Even though Lexi lived in New York, she was born in the UK and had a British accent.

***
Sam looked up as Hannah walked into the living room. He smiled. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Not really. I miss Cal so bad but he treated me like dirt," Hannah said. She grinned. "Come On dad. Who's the girl you were with?"

Sam smirked. "My girlfriend. Lexi. She's a few months older than you. She wants to meet you."

"Cool. Just don't mess this one up. Emma was a cow but if she's my age then hopefully we can keep her around," she said.

***
Sam went to meet Lexi. She was sitting in her favourite coffee shop. "Hello beautiful. I've spoke to Hannah and she wants to meet you."

Lexi nodded. "Okay. Is that good?" She asked. She was worried.

"Of course. I think Hannah could do with the friends right now," Sam said.

***
A few weeks later, the plane landed in Cardiff. Lexi had been talked into going to Holby. Hannah and Grace's Mum had been attacked and wanted her two daughters. Lexi didn't know how Connie would react to seeing her exes girlfriend.

They arrived at the ED. The four of them were extremely tired. But Grace wanted to see her mum.

Lexi yawned as the taxi pulled up outside Holby City ED. Sam smiled. "We won't be here long."

"Okay."

***
Hannah and Lexi were standing outside. Hannah saw Cal and sighed. "That's baby daddy."

Lexi looked over and frowned. "Wow. You had sex with him?"

Hannah nodded. "He made me feel like crap. Blamed me for getting pregnant."

Lexi walked over to Cal. "Excuse me. But how dare you blame Hannah for getting pregnant. You could have used a condom. You jackass."

Cal looked at Lexi. He hadn't ever had anyone talk to him like that before. "Who are you?"

"Babes, I could be your worst nightmare."

Cal watched as she walked off. He knew the ED was about to be rocked by this blonde beauty.