Part 1

[A/N: Dont bully me for my sucky story skills please and thank you. The pictures have nothing to do with the story. Also I have no clue who draws the pictures I just find them on Google]

Text speech:

Normal talking- "yeet"
Speaking in head- 'yeet'
Flashbacks- "yeet" <-- I might do flashbacks
A/N- [yeet]

Takemichi POV:

I am Sano Takemichi a 10 year old with black hair and blue eyes, except I dyed my hair blonde to try and look tough. Five years ago my Dad died, I am still grieving to this day. I live alone in an apartment that has a pretty garden outside with many flowers and a fountain in the middle of it all, and before you question where my 'mom' is, she is either dead or alive dating another guy. She left me with Dad but I'm not mad about that I'm mad she just left the second I was born. How do I know this? Well I have very a good memory, I never told Dad just so I don't worry him. The apartment is small but cozy for a 10 year old like me, in the top left corner is a futon, on the top right corner there is a small desk, in the middle sits books, pencils, and paper. Of course there is going to be a small kitchen and bathroom just for one. The reason why I have books, pencils, and papers is because I have school in a few days which I think absolutely sucks. I hate going to school, when I went to school five years ago before the accident everyone treated me like a king just because I was the son of Shinichiro. Then things just moved too fast, after the accident the other kids bullied me just then relising how weak I am, from then on the bullied me mentally and physically. But what they didn't know was that I was training everyday after Dad died just so I can take his spot as the next Black Dragon leader. Ever since training I started seeing where the people were going to hit next, its like have an eagles eye, I can see any and every little movement. I just let the kids bully me because I just don't care if they hurt me I think of it as something too motivate me to train more and do more. 'That's right I have to get school clothes' Today I have to go meet Mrs.Rosenberg to do her lawn, then I have to go to Albert's Pizza Palace to throw away trash, and then lastly I have to do the apartments garden. The only way to live is to get money so I usually help the neighborhood with stuff they don't do or someone else doesn't, sometimes they are really nice ot give me money for free which I am very grateful for. Everyone in the neighborhood knows everyone since its small. They know about what happened and felt upset since even though Dad was in a gang he was nice to everyone. The only reason why my uncles and aunt don't know about me because I told everyone to keep it a secret, I only did this to hide my identity so that gang members won't try and target me. Even though my Dad is dead he was the greatest gang leader in (place name) [A/N: I don't know where it takes place at] and anyone would kill any relatives if strong enough just so they can take over the Black Dragons.

Time Skip(brought to you by baby Takemichi's cuteness)

To be Continued (cause why not)