Part 15

Text Speech:
Normal Talking- "yeet"
Speaking in head- 'yeet'
Flashbacks- "yeet"<-- might do flashbacks
A/N- [yeet]

Previously:
The fight had began, and I just sit here pietiontly waiting to strike.

Takemichi's POV:

I wanted to step in so bad, but I promised that I would only step in if the (random gang) brings out weapons or my subordinates get badly hurt. They are outnumbered, and the (random gang) seemed strong enough to beat them. Kazutora-kun had gotten punched while Hanma-kun is throwing a punch. I noticed something shiny on the floor. I had realized its a huge sharp piece of glass. Oh God, I hope no one sees that. Back to the fight, the (random gangs member 1#) kicked Hanma-kun in the stomach. I already know that Hanma-kun is practically a zombie. He gets punched, he gets back up. He gets kicked in the face, he cracks a smile and laughs maniacally. Unlike Hanma-kun, Kazutora-kun isn't like him, he can only really block and dodge when necessary.  As I was thinking I saw (random gang member 2#) hit Kazutora-kun in the face. Kazutora-kun stumbled back from the impact, he then smiles and runs straight towards (random gang member 2#) and hit him twice as hard in the face making him get knocked out. Ouch, that got to have hurt. Right at that same moment (random gang member 3# & 4#) run up to Hanma-kun and trys to beat him up. Which, thank God, they hadn't succeeded, that would have ended bad. I couldn't count how many there were all I know is that it seemed that there was about, maybe 10, hmm maybe even more than that. As I was thinking again someone shouted:

"Here take this, and beat 'em up!"

Oh...

No.....

After they said that I saw almost all of them have weapons, all sorts of weapons. I felt myself move. I saw red, do much red, it looks like it's covering my vision. I didn't realize what I was doing until I felt pressure on my balled up fist multiple times. What is happening? Why can't I open my eyes? I finally snapped back to reality, realizing that I had beaten one of them to a pulp. I looked at the rest of them giving my best death stare, it seemed to have no affect. They probably thought i was a weakling and just got lucky beating this guy up. I let go of the body.

"Hey.... what do you think your doing to my subordinates...?" I say in a monotone but deadly voice.

That seemed to make them lose confidence. Them being stupid they just realized I had said subordinates and started to ready their weapons shakily.

"Now that u have said that.....DIE!!" I shout at them while running towards them.

I kicked one them in the knee making them fall to the floor on their knees.

"I'll make sure thatyou will wish you were never born..." I look at them with my death stare.

I beat that one up, and while I was doing that someone came up behind me, I haven't noticed it yet.

(A/N: Surprise!!!!) Kazutora's POV:

I watched as boss was beating up one of the members and see that someone was doing a sneak attack. I instantly ran and kicked them out the way. I must guard my boss at all times. I noticed that Hanma was going to get hit with a pipe. I rushed past Hanma and punched the person in the stomach, then I grabbed their weapon and threw it out of their reach. They were about to get up but Hanma stepped on them hard, I swear I could have heard a rib brake. Me and Hanma high fived and turned around to our boss. Who was just about to get jumped. Me and Hanma ran over there, punching and kicking those nuisance of gang members just to get to the boss. We reached our boss worried that we were too late but we saw something that surprised us. We saw our ten year old boss beating up the last of the members to a pulp. I shivered, the look in his eyes  scared me, I haven't seen such a thing in a while. Last time I had saw it was Mikey's older brother Shinichiro. I go to  bosses side and patted his shoulder making him look at me with a warm smile. What the hell....

"Oh! I'm so glad you guys are ok! I was so very worried that you guys would have been severely hurt!" He shouts while shedding a little tear.

What the fuck.... there is no way that child is our boss. Is he bipolar? Maybe. He's scary, I shouldn't pull pranks on him. I would tell that Hanma was freaked out too. I mean who wouldn't,  you see a child beating an adult to a pulp with no mercy, then looks at you and smiles warmly. Don't get me wrong rhe smile was comforting but scary.

To be Continued

(A/N: Sorry about this Part I am not so good with writing fights. I did my best though, so don't bully me!)