Part 2

[A/N: The pictures have nothing to do with the story] TW: Amateur story skills

Text Speech:
Normal Talking- "yeet"
Speaking in head- 'yeet'
Flashbacks- "yeet"<-- might do flashbacks
A/N- [yeet]

Takemichi POV:

(Previously)Time Skip(brought to you by baby Takemichi's cuteness)

Its the first day of school and currently I am walking to school with everything I need in my backpack

Its the first day of school and currently I am walking to school with everything I need in my backpack. On the way to school I some teenage woman getting harassed by some lowly delinquents.

"Hey girl wanna come to my house so we can have some fun,"

After the delinquent said that I bolted towards him, punching him where every man's weakness is. He held his parts crying from the pain, I mean I did hear something break. While he was on his knees I punch him in the face as hard as I can making him get knocked out.[A/N:Badass Takmichi?!] The other delinquent that was with him ran away in fear of getting his parts punched. I looked at the teenage woman seeing her shocked.

"Are you okay ma'am?" I asked.

"Oh, yes thank you for the help. May i ask your name?" She replies with a kind voice.

"I am Sa- Hanagaki Takrmichi" I say 'I didn't think she would be the one being harassed!'

"Hello little Hanagaki-kun, I am Sano Emma" she says happily.

'Knew it, she's Aunt Emma' I smile at her and say "I'm sorry Sano-san but I am to go to school now" Her face twisted into a frown knowing she can't show her gratitude.

"Pleade call me Emma. Also what school do you go to Hanagaki-kun?" She asks while smiling.

"I go to (school name)" I say most likely going to regret it later on.

"OK see ya later little Hanagaki-kun" She says smiling even more brightly.

'I messed up didn't I? What did she mean later?' I just realized that she might kidnap me and take me with her. I look at my kiddy watch and see it is almost time for school and I barely got half way to it. 'This is bad!' I start running to school just barely making it on time. I am panting and sweating from running. As I start to walk to my assigned seat I get tripped by someone. I look up to see the one and only my long time bully, Jake.[A/N: Sorry if your name is Jake I just came up with a random name] He has been my bully ever since Dad had died, he made fun of me and told me it was my fault he died which I know now it isn't my fault. Jake and his friends bully me a lot over the years they threatened the other kids that if they came near me he and his friends would bully them too. I have never had a single friend all this time but I don't mind its for their safety and mine, it also helps me not get distracted whenever I need to work. Anyways back to Jake when he tripped me, I got up and started walking again ignoring Jake and his friends who are watching. Jake didn't seem to like being ignored seeing the look in his face which was a scowl that can kill.

"Hey freak what you up to?!" He says in a very annoying voice.

"Just getting to my seat." I replied not caring.

As I walked to my seat and finally sitting down the bell rang signaling that the class is starting.

Time Skip to After School[A/N: because who cares about school]

I started walking out the school with a few cuts and bruises that aren't even noticeable. Jake had brought some older grade students to beat me up, it didn't hurt though at least not a lot. When out the school I see two bikes parked there, then I see three people waiting. 'Oh no, why does this happen to me' It was Aunt Emma with Uncle Mikey who (of course) is eating dorayaki  and the infamous 'Draken' aka Ken Ruyugi. Aunt Emma spotted me as I was trying to sneak away.

"Little Hanagaki-kun, over here, come over here!" She says brightly.

As I walk over there I feel the stares of the other two which sent shivers down my spine. 'SCARY!'

"Hello Sano-san" I say trying to smile the best I can.

"Didn't I say to call me Emma?" She says in a scolding manner.

"Right sorry Emma-san" I say giving an awkward smile.

"Emma who is this brat I thought we were here to see the person that saved you?" Says Mikey unaware that Takemichi saved her.

"Thats right I need to introduce you guys. Takemichi this is Sano 'Mikey' Manjirou," pointing at he one called Mikey. "and this is Ruyugi 'Draken' Ken" She then says pointing at the other. "Draken, Mikey this little guy here is Hanagaki Takemichi, the one who saved me" she says pointing at me.

They seemed shocked but not shocked since Mikey at this age was strong enough to beat delinquents, but they were shocked because how scrawny I look. I do eat its just that I look like an innocent kid that would never hit a fly. After they got over their shock they say their gratitude for saving Emma.

"Thank you for saving Emma, she can be stupid sometimes." Says Draken lightly smiling after saying that.

"Thank you Takemichy for saving Emma, she is very stupid and weak" Mikey says while eating dorayaki with a shit-eating grin. 'Did he just say Takemichy?'

"Hey! You guys are so mean!" She says shedding a little tear.

To be Continued