Part 14

Text Speech:
Normal Talking- "yeet"
Speaking in head- 'yeet'
Flashbacks- "yeet"<-- might do flashbacks
A/N- [yeet]

Previously:
I start to sweat. I hope that he won't find out.

Draken's POV:

I look at Takemichy who is now sweating. He is clearly nervous, but what about? Is he nervous about the new leader to Valhalla? I don't know but Takemichy has been weird lately. He wakes up early to go somewhere, he sometimes shoes out at night just to come back at 8:30 perfectly. Very odd behavior for a 10 year old child. I can tell Mikey is suspicious of Takemichy too. Mikey just doesn't confront him about it. Speaking of Mikey here he comes with Takemichy by his side.

"Oi! Over here!" I shout out while waving them over.

I realized how loud I'm being and stand up and bow.

"Sorry about that, continue eating" I tell the croud of people at the restaurant.

"Ken-chin! Hi!!" I hear Mikey shout as I turn back to them.

I see Takemichy wave whiel smiling. I return the wave and smile. They both walk to the booth I am sitting at and sir down.

"So how was your day without me for 1 hour?" I ask Mikey and Takemichy.

"FUN!"

"Chaotic"

I hear both of them say at the the same time. Poor Takemichy having to deal with an annoying teenager that acts exactly like a child. I sigh and start ordering for myself and ask what they want.

"I want a kids meal!" I hear Mikey shout.

'I am right here now need to yell!!' I shout in my head wanting to say that to Mikey hut can't since it will cause a scene.

"Can I have Terrayaki Yakisoba please" I hear Takemichy say loud enough for me to hear.

'Mikey why can't you be as calm as Takemichy??? I guess that is what makes you interesting.'

We order our food and start to talk while we wait. We just talked about random things that we thought about. Takemichy was quite most of the conversation and talked when we asked for his opinion. He seemed out of it.

Takemichi's POV:

WHAT DO I DO?!??! There is going to be a fight between Valhalla and (random gang), and I have NO CLUE ON WHAT TO DO. Should I ask Uncle Mikey what he does whenever there is a fight? Nah that would make me a bit too suspicious. Its ok, calm down Takemichi, you will be fine, I am fine, I am ok. I will just try and lead them and I also have to fight. This is so troublesome.

"Oi, Takemichi what do you think is better Yakisoba or Ramen?" Draken-kun asks making me come back to reality.

"Huh..? Oh! Um..Yakisoba..?" I say, that sound more like question.

They kept on bickering on whether Yakisoba or Ramen is better. I just silently chuckled at their idiocy. I love hanging out with all the Touman captains and vice captains except for Kisake and his vice captain.

Time Skip

We all got done eating and walked to the shrine that we usually keep gang meetings or hang out with the other captains and vice captains. On the way there I saw Kazutora-kun and Hanma-kun walking in a dark alley way seeming to follow someone with I t their knowing. Draken-kun and Uncle Mikey didn't see them, thank God.

"Hey, um.. I got to go to the restroom just go on a head without me" I say in a reassuring voice to convince them farther.

"Hmm... okay, come back safely!" Uncle Mikey practically shouts even though I am just one step away from him.

I wait making sure they start walking away, to which they are. I turn back to where I had saw Kazutora-kun and Hanma-kun walking to. I check my pockets just to find a conveniently placed flashlight that is small enough to fit in one of them. I start walking to the dark alley way with my flashlight in hand. I go in the dark alley way, at the same time I turn on the flashlight. I see no one there, so I go further in. I see a siloute, no a lot of them facing to teo other siloutes. I see on of the siloutes light up a lamp or two placing them to see the other siloutes. I gasp seeing members of the (random gang) and my two members. Are they starting a fight?!? Should I stop them or join them?! No, I will wait and whenever they are in trouble I will help them. I walk behind a dumpster and turn off my flashlight, making sure that they don't see me. The fight had began, and I just sit here pietiontly waiting to strike.

To be Continued

(A/N: Voting results will be coming out tomorrow)