Part 9

Text Speech:
Normal Talking- "yeet"
Speaking in head- 'yeet'
Flashbacks- "yeet"<-- might do flashbacks
A/N- [yeet]I

Previously:
"No its not like that! Its just troublesome to feed so many mouths along with it being so cramped in here with so many people" Takemichy says while frantically waving his hands around, not getting the joke.

Mikey's POV:

I wanted to fall down to the floor and laugh but I want to make him feel bad a bit more.

"No its okay we will leave right now if that's what you want" I say in a very good acting voice that sounds upset.

"I don't want you to go" Takemichy says tearing up.

'Oh shit, I messed up" I instantly walk up to Takemichy and give him a bear hug and say:

"I didn't mean it, that was supposed to be a joke I'm sorry Takemichy," I felt horrible, I shouldn't have said that.

I look at Takemichy seeing that he is crying. I really messed up now.

"The hell Mikey! You just had to make him cry!" Says Mitsuya smacking the back of my head.

"Ouch! You didn't need it hit me that hard" I say in a whiney voice.

Me and Mitsuya bicker until we heard the most adorable giggle. We both look at where it came from to see the adorable child giggling. My eyes sparkle and water at the adorableness.

"EEEEEEEK, YOUR TO CUTE MITSUYA WE HAVE TO PROTECT THE CHILD" I very much scream probably waking up the neighbors.

After I said that Mitsuya nods in agreement and says:

"We must absolutely protect the bean from any danger"

Takemichi's POV:

I was going to cry until they started to bicker it was very funny. Draken-kun was on the sidelines with me cheering me up while also chuckling at them for being idiots. They turn their heads towards me and started rambling about how I need to be protected and being a bean. I was so confused. I walked to the kitchen and started making grilled cheese with tomato soup enough for all of us. (A/N: I don't really know why but I was hungry)

Time Skip to everyone done eating and leaving the house

"Bye bye Takemichy see ya tomorrow!" Uncle Mikey says in a happy tone.

"See ya Takemichy" says Draken-kun with a neutral tone waving bye while walking out the door.

"Bye Takemichi hope to see ya next time!" Mitsuya-san says while waving goodbye.

I wave back, smiling as they leave out my door. Glad that's over I was getting overwhelmed. I should go to bed so I won't be tired in the morning.

Another time skip but its like in the middle of the school year

It's about noon at most I am at lunch eating peacefully until:

"Oi Takemichi, Mikey says he wants you at the meeting!" I look to see Baji with the company of Chifuyu-san.

"Right now?? I need to finish school!" I say worried about my grades.

"I'm sure Mikey doesn't care about your grades if it means getting to see you" Baji-san says laughing because he knew it was true.

"Fine ill go with you" I say sighing while throwing away my lunch and walking to them.

I hold my hands out making them confused. I try not to facepalm at their idiocy.

"Give me yours hands i want to hold them while we go to the meeting" I mumble out while trying not to get embarrassed.

"Aaaaaw" I hear both of them make that noise.

We held hands of course me in the middle with Baji-san to the right of me and Chifuyu-san to the left of me. I smile because it makes me extremely happy to hold someone's hand. We ended up walking to the meeting place since they wouldn't stop holding my hands. The meeting place is actually Uncle Mikey's main meeting spot for the gang. We had finally arrived to see a serious Uncle Mikey and a sea of Touman members. I got overwhelmed by the amount of people in a small area. I walked up to Uncle Mikey noticing some new faces.

"Why did you call me here Mikey?" I say not liking to not use 'Uncle' before Mikey.

"I need you to hear the information I am about to give" says Uncle Mikey in a scary monotone voice.

"Ok.." I mumble out.

I sit next to Uncle Mikey and Draken, waiting for the meeting to start. A few more members appeared then Uncle Mikey had started talking. I had not payed attention to the conversation at all.

Blah blah blah

"We are going to defeat Moebius!" Uncle Mikey says in a strong and confident voice.

I looked out to the sea of people who are now hyped up which makes me smile. I got a huge family now. I hug Uncle Mikey to which I get a confused look back but he still hugs back.

"Thank you Mikey for the new family!" I say in a very happy voice while shedding tears of joy.

He looks surprised but smiles widely and pats my head then says:

"Your welcome Takemichy it's going to be great having you in the family!" He says somehow smiling even brighter and wider.

I hope no one gets badly hurt at the fight with Moebius.

To be Continued

(A/N: I hoped it was long enough for you guys I did my best to make it long😅.)