Part 8

Text Speech:
Normal Talking- "yeet"
Speaking in head- 'yeet'
Flashbacks- "yeet"<-- might do flashbacks
A/N- [yeet]

Previously:
"Hey little brat, what way do you wanna die?" Baji-san says in an extremely menacing voice.

(SURPRISE) Nahoya's aka Smiley's POV:

Me and Baji were about to beat the beat to a pulp until.

"HEY GET OUT OF HERE THIS AIN'T YOUR SCHOOL!" an old man yells from practically across the whole school.I look at the old man still smiling, it seemed to make him scared enough to stop walking towards us.

"Shut your trap old man we gotta deal with this kid"  Baji says full intent on beating the kid.

I look back at the kid lifting my arm up getting ready to punch the brat in the face. I slam my fist down where his face is at making sure he gets hit in the face. The brat falls to the floor on impact looking to of been knocked out.

"Hey come on I haven't done anything but punch you" I say in a bored tone.

I look away from the knocked out body and see a sea of brats with scared and shocked faces. Its funny seeing their shocked faces.

"You see this brats, this is what happens if you bully or mess with Takemichi!" Baji says loud enough for everyone there to hear.

Takemichi's POV:

At this rate everyone is gonna be scared of me. I facepalm because they are scaring the other kids.

"Please stop it you two, you guys are going to cause problems for me" I say sighing while walking up to them giving my best puppy eyes.

"Fine but next time they mess with you, you tell us got it?" Baji says while Nahoya-kun nods in agreement.

"Okay but don't beat them too roughly" I say sighing in relief that they are leaving.

They are finally leaving and I just get stares some jugement and some of fear. I don't like the stares at all.

Mikey's POV:

Its been some time since Baji and Smiley left they finally return with a pissed expression of course Smiley still smiles but still looks angry.

"What happened to make you guys pissed?" I ask curiously.

"Some bitch boy that was calling Takemichi a freak" says Baji-san in a very angry voice.

"Hah..? Who the hell would say something like that to Takemichi?!" I yell while I hit my fist on takemichi small table.

I shake in rage but Draken and Mitsuya calm me down quickly before I throw things.

Time Skip to after school

(Still) Mikey's POV:

I hear the door jingle along with keys. I emediatly get up and speed walk to the front door. I open the door to see Takemichi with a slightly surprised expression.

"Welcome home Takemichy!" I say smiling at the shorter person. (A/N: Takemichi shorter than Mikey?!? He must be so happy😂)

He walks in and looks around to see only Ken-chin, Mitsuya, and Smiley. He sighs in relief which I chuckle to. (A/N: I feel like I unknowingly made an AllTakemichi thing😂)

"You don't like us that much??" I say in a playfully sad voice.

"No its not like that! Its just troublesome to feed so many mouths along with it being so cramped in here with so many people" Takemichy says while frantically waving his hands around.

To be Continued

(A/N: Sorry its not long I was busy doing homework I will most likely make tomorrow's update longer than this. Again sorry, I think something is better than nothing.)