Part 13

Text Speech:
Normal Talking- "yeet"
Speaking in head- 'yeet'
Flashbacks- "yeet"<-- might do flashbacks
A/N- [yeet]

Previously:
I stated all the rules for them to follow. If course I got a few complaints but Kazutora and Hanma delt with it. This is going to be troublesome.

Mikey's POV:

Time Skip

I see Takemichi go out a lot without any of the captains supervision. It makes me worried. He keeps on using the excuse that he has friends that will protect him no matter what. I already know he's lying. Well...not so much know, but I have a feeling he is lying but not lying at the same time. I just hope that his 'friends' actually protect him.

"Hey Mikey you have been staring at the sky for a long time, something up?" I hear Ken-chin say with worry.

"Yeah, Takemichi has been going out without supervision, and its making me worried" I say worried for Takemichi.

"It makes me worried too" I hear Ken-chin say.

"Hey Ken-chin I realized something some time ago" I say stopping to m
Ake sure Ken-chin heard.

"What is it?" Ken-chin asks.

"Valhalla hasn't made any troubles for a while now" I say while thinking its odd.

"Oh yeah now that you mentioned it, I heard that they got a new boss" Ken-chin says with a slight shock to his voice.

"I didn't know that there was a boss! Maybe the new boss is a pacifist!" I shout in excitement.

"Dont get too excited, we still don't know who the boss is" Ken-chin says with a motherly tone.

"Ken-chin you act like a mom a lot of the time" I say clearly stating the obvious.

"Hah?!!" Ken-chin shouts.

I get up and instantly run straight to the door leading downstairs of the building. I keep on running until I reach the exit of the building. I look back to see a fuming Ken-chin with an irk on his forehead.

"Eeeeeeek!!!" I scream out as I see himcrun towards me.

"Stop running and face me like a man!" Ken-chin says while I get ready to bolt.

"Nope, cya Ken-chin!" I say running out the building.

I continue running with Ken-chin on my tail. I look back and suddenly I bump into someone.

"Oof"

I was about to fall to the ground until the person that I bumped into grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

"Thank you-" I say not really finishing what I was going to say because I saw someone from a certain gang.

"Oh! Mi~key" Hanma says while smiling like the weirdo he is.

I get into fighting stance getting ready to punch him.

"Sorry Mikey but I'm on strict orders not to hurt anyone in Touman" Hanma says in a matter-of-factly tone.

I hear huffing and gasps that signal me that Ken-chin is here now.

"What do you mean?" I ask in a somewhat confusion.

"Bosses orders and rules" he says simply shruging at the end.

"Do you mind telling us who your boss is?" Ken-chin asks hoping to get information out of Hanma.

"Sorry can't do so, that information to outsiders is forbidden" he says in a calm tone.

"Hah?? Then what's not forbidden??" Ken-chin asks in a rude tone.

"Weeeell I can take you to my boss~" Hanma says in a sing-sing voice.

"Ye-" I was cut off.

"But I'm not going to do that hehehe"  Hanma says teasing us.

"Just tell us who!!" I shout because I'm soooo curious now.

"Nope, if boss wants to tell you guys then he will" Hanma says while giving us a side glance and a huge smile.

"Fine! I will find out someday!" I shout out while running away.

Takemichi's POV:

Time Skip to being in Takemichi's house

I noticed that Uncle Mikey seems frustrated. I wonder why. I walk over to him and ask:

"Uncle Mikey is something wrong you seem frustrated"

"Something is wrong, and I am frustrated" Uncle Mikey says in a very frustrated tone.

"Whats wrong then?" I ask hoping they get an answer.

"You know Valhalla?" He asks while I nod yo his question.

"Well they have a new boss, and my curiosity is killing me, and its making me frustrated" Uncle Mikey says while holding the bridge of his nose.

I start to sweat. I hope that he won't find out.

To be Continued

(A/N: The voting will be coming out tomorrow so if you have a name for the book type it here right now)