Part 19

(A/N: I am somewhere aroudn this part in the picture. Also I'm trying to make Taiju like the OG one, so sorry if I mess up on it😂)
Normal Talking- "yeet"
Speaking in head- 'yeet'
Flashbacks- "yeet"
A/N- (yeet)

Previously:
Almsot like I was a ragdoll.

Takemichi's POV:

It had knocked the air out of me. I gasp for air the second I recovered. I looked at Taiju to see him look disappointed. While he still has his grip on me I stand up, and I kick him in the baby maker.

"OW FUCK, WHAT THE HELL" Taiju practically screamed while falling on his knees and face planting in the floor.

I smile at the pain in his face. While he was on his knees I went behind him and kicked real hard making his whole body plant on the ground. But of course he is a monster that he gets up with no more pain.

I help footsteps and one clacking. I turn around and see two people. I am not really a gangster nerd but I can tell that they are important. Just when I was going to turn back to Taiju he had punched me in the face sending me flying.

I got knocked out...

There is only so much beatings a child can take.

(A/N: You know where its about to go) Mikey's POV:

I was walking to the store to buy me some snacks since Ken-chin didn't want to. He is so mean. On the way to the store I see my child Takemichy being treated like a ragdoll and he seemed to have knocked out.

I looked closer at the person treating Takemichy like that. I didn't know who he was, but I think he is in a gang. Knowing this I got pissed. 'How dare he do that to Takemichy'

I start walking up to him. As soon as I was right behind him I tapped his shoulder. He looks at me. It seemed he noticed that I was angry and he just smirked. This bastards going to hell.

He faced towards me. Right as he did I jumped and punched him in the face. Since do to my height I was practically half his height so I had to jump.

The guy is now knocked out. I pick up Takemichy and walk to the store. I need snacks to survive.

Time Skip to After he Gets his Snacks

Mikey's POV Still:

I finally got my snacks while holding Takemichy the whole time. I of course got weird stares since I was holding an unconscious child.

I start walking to Takemichy's apartment so I can lay him in a comfy spot. Just before I get to his apartment I see Mitauya and Ken-chin.

"Ken-chin!!! Mitsuya!!!" I yell out while running towards them with Takemichy in my hands.

They look at me and looked shocked. I smile when I had reach them.

"Why is Takemichy like that?" Mitsuya asks sounding concerned.

"Oh right! He got ragdolled by some tall man" I say feeling the anger building up, but still smile.(A/N: Smiley 2.0?!??!?😂)

I can see the shock on their faces. There shock turned into anger.

"Is Takemichi ok?" Mitsuya asks while containing his anger.

"Yep!" I say simply while smiling.

"Ok good, what about the person that attacked Takemichy" Ken-chin asks finally being calm.

I say that I am heading to Takemichy's apartment. They had decided to take along. I of course made Ken-chin hold Takemichy.

Time Skip still Mikey's POV:

We arrived at his door. Relising that I don't have a key I check Takemichy's pockets to find nothing. I start to panic but I see a matt on the floor in front of Takemichy's door. 'Ah.. the classic way to place your key to the door'

I pick up the matt slightly to see a key. I pick up the key and push it in the door and moved it to the side until like heard a click. I open the door and turn on the lights while taking off my shoes.

I make a motion to Ken-chin to give me Takemichy. He hands him to me, and I walk away. I go to Takemichy's room and lay him on his futon. I tuck him under his blanket and leave quietly.

I should call Emma or Hina so they could treat his wounds. I go to the living room to see Ken-chin and Mitsuya chilling. They look at me and pat the spot in between them. (A/N; Ship it if you want😂)

I go over to the kitchen real quick and grab my snacks. I then go and sit in between them. I get comfy and we all start to conversate.

To be Continued

(A/N: Sorry for not posting for a while I forgot that I didn't have school Monday then I forgot that I needed to update. I also forgot to wake up early yesterday I can write this. So I finally updated it)