Part 17

(A/N: I will be putting Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees pictures for the beggining now since I have no more Tokyo revengers pictures)
Normal Talking- "yeet"
Speaking in head- 'yeet'
Flashbacks- "yeet"
A/N- (yeet)

Previously:
My new life.

Takemichi's POV+Time Skip:

I am alone at night and no one is near. 'This is scary...' I am currently doing one of my jobs (A/N: I completely forgot he had jobs since he lives alone). I suddenly hear quite footsteps. 'Please don't be an enemy gang, please don't be an enemy gang' As I continue to walk to my destination I hear the footsteps become louder as if they were really close. I want to turn around but in the horror movies whenever they turn around they get attacked instantly. On that note I ran as fast as I can. I hear the footsteps still, signaling that they are still behind me. 'Oh fudge' I was suddenly grabbed by the arm and forced to loo at the direction of my attacker. I look up and see the one and only devil. Kisake Tetta.

"Hold still you little shit!" He says as I try and wiggle out of his grip. (A/N: Sorry to the people who actually like Kisake, this fanfic he is going to be an asshole.)

"No!" I yell out hoping someone would hear me.

But of course no one was near and I know all the people in my neighborhood are very heavy sleepers. 'Darn it' I stop struggling to see what he has to say.

"What is it Kisake?" I ask in a monotone voice.

After I said that he had...slapped me...

"YOU TOOK THAT USELESS GANG FROM ME I NEEDED THAT!" He shouts at me while I stand still not looking up.

"That gang chose me as the boss.." I say in a calm voice still not looking up.

"SO WHAT, YOU TOOK IT AWAY FROM ME, YOU TAKE EVERYTHING THAT I AM USING AS A STEPSTOOL" He shouts once again.

I sigh out loud.

"If you want it ao badly, take it" I say while finally looking up and getting into a fighting stance.

"Stupid brat!" And with that he throwed  a punch towards my face.

Of course I had dodge it since it was so predictable. I don't see red like last time, I am in control this time. Agter I dodged his punch I threw one myself and landed right at his stomach. Right as I punched his stomach he kicked me aside while holding his stomach. I got up instantly and got ready to do a fake punch. I ball up my fist raise it and run towards Kisake. He gets ready to block but I kicked him in the side making him slide backwards a bit. He has a look of shock. I am guessing he underestimated me. Idiot. I made him slip by kicking the backside of his legs.  (A/N: Being short can actually be very helpful) As he was falling I hit him in the stomachmaking him land face first on the floor. I step on his head, hearing a cracking noise followed by screaming. I just stood there motionless not caring that I broke his nose. I spat on him. 'Filthy scum' I turn around to see something I didn't think I would have seen.

To Be Continued

(A/N: I am sorry this is very short I had no ideas, and I wanted it to end on a suspenseful note.)