Part 12

(A/N: I didn't say that it was a slightly big time skip, my bad😂)
Text Speech:
Normal Talking- "yeet"
Speaking in head- 'yeet'
Flashbacks- "yeet"<-- might do flashbacks
A/N- [yeet]

Previously:
Little did he know that something is going to happen.

Takemichi's POV:

Why am I here? When I was forced inside all I saw were a swarm of people that were smoking or playing arcade games. I thought it was closed. Why is there so many people wearing the same jacket? Is this a gang? So many question were filling my mind. I didn't know where I am or who these people are. I looked closely at one of the peoples jacket to see a certain design. It was an angle in black with a pair of wings and a halo that spells Team Valhalla, it also doesn't have a head. I put all those clues together and click just like that I remember those lessons Mitsuya-san gave me.

Yay! Flashback time!

"Why do I have to learn about other gangs?" I groaned not wanting to learn more stuff.

"This will be important whenever you see their gang simbles says Mitsuya-san with a very serious face.

"Fine!" I say pouting about it.

"Whats this?" He asks pointing at a gang simble

"Black Dragons!" I say excitedly

I named all of them perfectly and memorized the simbles.

Back to real time!

Thank God for those lessons otherwise I would have been so clueless on how dangerous this gang is. I tried to run out but banana head person grabbed my arm and placed me in the middle of everyone for them to see me.

"Everyome listen up!" Banana head person says in a loud voice for everyone to hear.

He waited for everyone to be quite to speak again. He then yanked my arm and easily picked me up (A/N: Simba moment??) High enough for everyone to see.

"This kid here is now the new leader!!" Says banana hair person.

(A/N: I have no clue who the actual boss is😀)

All I could here were some complaints and some cheers. What? Why? More questions fill my head. I started to get dizzy with questions. I decided that I would ask one.

"Why am I becoming your new boss??" I ask with a whole lot of confusion.

"Because your strong" Banana person says smiling creepily.

"Thats not an actual reason!" I say trying to avoid becoming the boss.

"To bad" he says simply.

I sigh very loudly and say:

"Fine! But tell me your name" I say annoyed with everyone's persistence latly.

"I'm Kazutora and that ugly haired person is Hanma" the now known Kazutora-kun says while pointing at the one next to him.

How did this all happen in the span of an hour? I should set up rules to make sure they don't get in trouble.

"I'm the gang leader now, correct?" I ask trying to get to the point.

"Yes you are" says Hanma-kun with a weird smile.

"Ok since I'm the leader now I will be setting up rules" I say confidently.

"Sure go on ahead" Kazutora-kun says while making a hand motion for me to speak loud enough for everyone to hear. I stood up on some arcade game and began my speech.

"Ok everyone listen up!" I shout pausing to make sure everyone heard me.

"I will be setting up rules for you guys to follow!" I shout yet again.

"Rule number 1! You can't leave the gang once you have entered it!"

"Rule number 2! You can never say that I am your leader!"

"Rule number 3! Don't confront Tokyo Manji at all!"

"Rule number 4! You can not do anything to someone who has nothing to do with gangs!"

"Rule number 5! No fights between our gang members"

I stated all the rules for them to follow. If course I got a few complaints but Kazutora and Hanma delt with it. This is going to be troublesome.

To be Continued

(A/N: You like the plot twist??😂😂 No one is going to hurt my child Chifuyu)