Part 5

Text Speech:
Normal Talking- "yeet"
Speaking in head- 'yeet'
Flashbacks- "yeet"<-- might do flashbacks
A/N- [yeet]

Previously:
"Okay, nice to meet all of you as you know I am Hanagaki Takemichi and I am the new member" I say smiling.

Takemichi's POV:

Uncle Mikey was still talking with the other captains about random stuff. During the chat with all the captains I got really tired. My eyes started to grow heavy and without me realizing it climbed into Uncle Mikey's lap hugging him, I then fall into deep sleep.

Mikey's POV:

As I was talking to my friends Takemitchy crawled on my lap then hugged me. I was slightly shocked but it was absolutely adorable I had to contain myself from screeching.

"Awwww~ that's so cute" Mitsuya says while smiling.

"Hey look, what is that on his arm?" Baji-san asks almost shocked if what he's thinking is correct.

I look at his arm and see that there is a bruise on Takemichy. I am pissed who the hell would want to hurt such an adorable child. I lift up his shirt a bit to see some bandages almost all over his body.

"Who did this..?" I ask while fuming.

I want to punch someone in the face. I will most definitely find whoever did this. Once I didn't them I will murder them. Everyone looked mad and upset that someone would hurt Takemichy.

"Whoever did this to the kid will pay" says Baji-san already having a soft spot for the kid.

As I pick up Takemichy he wakes up slightly yawning.

"Aaaaawwwwww~" all of us awing at the sight making Takemichy confused.

Takemichi's POV:

As I wake up and yawn I can hear the aws' of whoever was still there which made me confused. 'Why are they awing?' I just noticed that I am in Uncle Mikey's arms. 'So comfy'

"Takemichy why were there bruises on you?" Uncle Mikey says clearly saddend by it. [A/N: Straight to it huh Mikey 😂]

"Oh... those" I say not really wanting to talk about but knowing Uncle Mikey so far, he wouldn't drop it.

"I get them from bullies at my school land sometimes outside eof school people jump me." I say feeling uncomfortable already.

"Do you know their names or what they look like?" Mitsuya-san asks looking dead serious.

"No I don't remember what their names are.." I say looking away to avoid eye contact with them, knowing I would end up telling the truth if I do.

"Your lying kid tell us the truth" Baji-san says in a commanding voice that would scare most people.

"What will you do if I do tell you guys?" I ask hoping they wouldn't beat the people to death.

To be Continued

[A/N: ANOTHER SHORT LIKE MIKEY THING]