Part 3

[A/n: The pictures have nothing to do with the story]

Text Speech:
Normal Talking- "yeet"
Speaking in head- 'yeet'
Flashbacks- "yeet"<-- might do flashbacks
A/N- [yeet]
Previously:
"Hey! You guys are so mean!" She says while shedding a tear.

Takemichi's POV:

After Aunt Emma's little breakdown I got kidnapped by them and taken to Uncle Mikey's favorite restaurant. I knew Uncle Mikey was childish but not this childish.

"There's no flag!" Uncle Mikey said clearly angry with the staff. "I only get excited whenever there is a flag!" Uncle Mikey says while acting like a child.

'This is ridiculous, is this really my Uncle' I sigh in disappointment while facepalming my self. It was really funny though. Draken is like the mother of Mikey, always being Mikeys responsible half.

"Here you go Mikey." Draken says in a monotone voice as if this were normal, all while pulling out a flag from his jacket(?) and onto the food.

Uncle Mikey seemed vert excited and happy. Which made me smile at how childish he was. After we ate I realized that I have to do the garden today. With my eyes wide I quickly ask them to drop me off at my apartment. Thank God they said ok, I really need the money. When they dropped me off I instantly speed walked to the entrance and asked the desk lady if I can get the tools. She gives me the keys and while going to the janitors closet I see a teenage man that has blonde hair that is up and a mean look on his face. I didn't like that look, he also seems to be wearing toumans uniform.

I wanted to punch him in the face for some reason

I wanted to punch him in the face for some reason. I don't know why but seeing his annoying face makes me angry. 'Oh- I messed up' I punched hi N without realizing while I was thinking. He's on the floor now holding his face from where I punched it, his glasses are broken now. I seen that Uncle Mikey, Aunt Emma, and Draken were still there and watched in shock. I was shocked with myself too. I was panting and had a little bit of sweat. I was proud of myself so I smiled a bit until he got up and raised his hand. He was about to slap me but I punched him in the stomach before he could land a hit on me. While he was on his knees I kicked his face as hard as I can making him go limp.

"Oops, my bad sir" I say in a childish voice that seemed like it was laughing. Which I dare say was going to be true.

"Hehehehe" I started laughing because the person that I just knocked out he was a teenage male that seemed strong but was actually weak. I completely forgot that the other three were still there until one of them spoke up.

"Nice hit and kick Takemichy!" Uncle Mikey says smiling while clapping.

"I didn't think Kisake was that weak." Draken says while picking up kisake and hanging him over his shoulder.

"What a weak boy" says Auntie Emma while smirking.

To be Continued

[A/N: I won't include Izana in this because I have no idea what his personality is like since I didn't read the manga. So I'm sorry]