Deep blue (2)

The dark side street looked the most abandoned, doors with chains and wood blocking the windows , tarps blew in the light breeze through holes in the building . Lance found a door riped off it's hinges and showing the small glow of the room , as Lance walked in two the building small things were recognizable, not knowing where he picked up a small stuffed lion toy and shined his headlight at it to reveal a shrunken down stuffed blue lion , the lion toy reminded Lance or blue as he wiped off the dust littering the toy Lance looked around more fining a yellow , green , and red one.

" I wonder.."
Lance turned aroun completely and looked that other wall where two small back lions layed on the floor picking up them both Lance  held a small lion pack in his arms resembling Voltron .

" they are gonna love this "

Lance walked deeper into the small room to find a box of unopened bags , Lance grabbed one and put the 7 lions in the bag . Small mice ran across the room making him jump knocking over a small display as more lion like objects fell among them layed and book with the Voltron symbol carved into the cover and alighened with altean and galran characters. Lance picked up the book and put it in his back before exiting the room . With no other doors open he left the street.

" hey pidge I found some cool things for a surprise for the team"

Pidge made a small gasp and she ran towards lances location.

" Lance I wanna see!"

Lance held the back tight to his chest in protection ,

" not now pidge it's a surprise "

Pidge pouted before she saw shiro walking back with three boxes, running towards him  with questions as to what was in the boxes. Lance smiled at her.

" paladins there is small distress signal not to far from where I am only two of you will ne needed I'll send one of your lions to help carry you back to the castle while two of you respond to the signal"

Allura me bouce ran through the coms and all four of them headed back to the pile pidge has now made to look like a bomb fire setup with boxes and bags and small stuff littered everywhere.
Lance heard a roar above him as red flew in and landed infront of the pile .

" hey there hot stuff , you think you can help us with this kitten ?
A light approving growl was released as she lowered her head and opened her mouth to let them know to start loading , pidge took to many box's and almost fell over hunk caught her and took the majority which pidge protested to . The loading took a while longer then they hoped with the last few boxes loaded allura showed up on the screen .

" paladins you must hurry I'll open a worm whole while Lance stays in red , the rest of you come with me "

Allura spoke gently

" umm we have to unload some stuff can hunk and shiro go ?"

Allura nodded expecting a few boxes

" alright as I said I only need two so that's fine I'll meet you all at the hanger "

The screen closed and the yellow green and black paladins filled the cockpit , Lance piloted red to the worm whole allura had made and sped through

" hunk and shiro , allura wants you to to join her , she'll meet us at the hanger while me and pidge unload red"

Hunk groaned and shiro nodded

" I was hoping to not fight but what can I do allura requests me "

Lance smiled and drove towards the hangers entrance.

            Time skip