Malfunction

Anger
When your anger you always spit out random nonsense that you don't always mean. And sometimes it's that last thing you ever say to that person.

During one particular battle with zarkons troops hunk had let out his anger in rage towards lance, which he regrets to this day . You see lance has had a huge secret that none knows about , not even his own mother and he expects to keep it that way. Hunk found out during one afternoon when he had to fetch a tool for coran and pidge, who were repairing a  antique artifact for further investigation. While traveling down the hallway, hunk had heard very strange noises coming from an abandoned room in the hallway yard for mostly storage. Being scared but also curious to what was making the sounds hunk opened the half closed door and stood with absolute fear planted on his face.
Lance begged hunk not to tell a soul of his secret he had kept hidden from the team. With a negotiation of him helping out with cooking hunk agreed. With that the two have never mentioned the topic and lance closed the storage door from now on.

Till the door opened

       " hunk! In your left!" Keith yelled through the Coms,
       " thanks Keith!" Hunk thanked him and crushed the ship in his left, tossing it to his right and back to the left slamming the ship into a crador.

  " nice one hunk!" Lance cheered his buddy on to which hunk smiled and put his thumbs up to.

    The palidins were scouting an abandoned planet that they had come across, with background Kniw large thanks to coran. The alteans used these boldest to hold secret information and the antique machine they had rebuilt can tract or find that said information hiding benefits the planets roots. Shiro and pidge watched and controlled the machine while the other three were gaurding, within seconds or arriving to the planets that was ' abandoned ' they were amboshed by galra ships trying to invade the planet in look for the secrets coran had spoke of.

    " team! Stay alert and watch the machine!"
Shiro groaned as lance flew in circles around the metal tracker like it was air, he and hunk worked like a super pair dodging and taking out ships left to right. Keith was up higher watching for if any tryed to attack from above .

Under all of there noses was a drone, practically invisible to everyone even the radar. Flying freely unseen to the blue lion, and attaching a tracking device on the tail unseen. With in seconds the fleet of galra ships disappeared from the battle.

" waita go hunk! We scared these bastards back to where they cane from!"
Lance and hunk spent a few minutes cheering on there victory. Keith hovers above them both as he is suspicious of why they suddenly fled. Not spending ti much time on it and assuming that it was just lucky he joined the others on there flight back to the castle.

Not even a few meters off from where the lions would enter into the castle lance suddenly crashed into hunks lion as he and pidge were joking around about some sort of programming that he didn't really pay attention too. As lance was moking Keith as shiro just listened to the two paladins bicker.

" whoa lance wth?!?"
Hunk shouted at the blue paladin. Lance tried a few gears of shock of what had happened.

" dude I'm so sorry! I don't know what happened!"
Lance panicked trying to solve what had happened.

" you just slammed into hunk that's what happened!"
Keith yelled at lance. He rolled his eyes at that.
" no shit Keith"
Shiro scolded lance and Keith before a fight broke out when a crash cut off his sentence. Lance was now spinning the black lion in space as they drift farther away from the castle.

" lANCE!"

Everyone yelled as the rushed to follow them. Suddenly a big purple net captured the black lion shooting away. Lances lion suddenly spasms out and crashed into Keith who crashed bro hunk and pidge going at full speed. " ugh"

Lance groaned at the loss of control of his lion.

Hello everyone, yes this is one heck of a hard time and I hope that you all are social distancing or staying at home and quarantining yourself as well as being active. If we all stay home we will get through with this and have the best summer of our lives. I will yes try and write more,inspiration is slow but if you guys would like to request anything I will do my best to comply. I hope that you all are staying safe and continue to read!!!

There will be a part two I just need inspiration