The wrong house

Lance McLain

Grifindoor student

Representing the lion

Some might say is a joke

But for lance it's no joke, yes the cocky lance McLain was put into grifindoor. Lances entire family line was Ravenclaw,every single generation raven claw. Then lance broke that tradition and was abandoned by his family, lance currently stays at Hogwarts during the holidays and when forced rents out a apartment in England till he can return back to Hogwarts.

" sooo lance who what are you up to this summer?"

Lance looked up to the Ravenclaw that he managed to make friends with.

" not much just probably going to hang out with my grandma and family "

Lance has never told anyone about his family abandoning him for him being s girifindoor. He's just told then the same lie ever year.

" oh, soo nothing got it, how about you hunk?"

Lance faked being offended and huffed crossing his arms.

" what's lance pouting about now?"

Keith and shiro walked over to the table with books and paper Pidge asked for.

" I'm just saying he dose the same thing overt year and it's starting to get booooring"

Pidge stretches out boring and banged her head in the table.

" no it's not boooring Pidge, I in fact love spending time with my family! Unlike you who spends her life in a book, sometimes you don't even move !"

Pidge picked her head up and rolled her eyes.

" well I was going to visit my grandmas house"

Pidge took that as an opportunity to ask hunk questions forgetting about lances boring summer plans.

" hey lance why don't you spend the summer with me and Keith?"

Shiros voice made lance look up to that offer with a death glare from Keith directed to shiro. Lance shrugged at the question continuing to write things down for homework next class.

" why don't you?"

Lance looked up at his best friend hunk.

" huh?"

" why don't you spend that summer at shiros, it would definitely give Keith a break from Adam coming over all the time"

Lance thought about it for a few seconds.

" sure, I don't see why not"

And at that moment he had made the biggest disunion for his life , for the better or worse