Force

There's a secret that the Palidans didn't know, and it was that the castle was alive. Not in the way you think but it had a conscious and could read the palidans vital signs as well as keep track of them. The only person who knows about it is coran the royal adviser. Coran was giving this information before he was put into the pod and told not to touch the settings on it. Coran agreed and they said there goodbyes and allura and him woke up 10,000 years later. Anyways out of all the palidans the castle was more concerned about lance, why lance you ask well for one lance has lost a critical amount of weight which was very dangerous. The castle was in charge of all the palidans health and well being. But seeing as the red palidan wasn't eating the castle began to leave plates of goo in front of his door, on the table at the training room, the barthroom, and even inside of red which annoyed him the most. Sometimes red would agure with the boy and make sudden jolts not to dangerous but enough that he said he will try to eat more which satisfies red at the moment. But soon the lion stops worrying about him coz lance blocked the contention between them letting it grow weaker.

Late one night the cause the castle has had enough off lance not eating. The boy was going to kill himself. After the rest of the palidans went to bed lance just couldn't fall asleep. He ended up leaving his room for a glass of water the maybe help him relax but was stopped by a hand over his mouth and one around his waist pulling him somewhere. Lance was trying to scream but none could make a sound through the strangers hand, he kicked his legs trying brake free but it didn't do squat. The stranger through lance into the kitchen making him his his shoulder on the floor letting out a cry in pain. Tears fluded lances eye sight and he looked back at the stranger to see it was just a dummy robot from the training room. The robot walked on and grabbed lances arm dragging him to the wall where the goo pump was connected to. Lance hand one of his hands on his injury and the other holding himself up with tears still blurred his vision. The robot took the top of the pump and forced lance to open his jaw. Lance refused but the robot propped his mouth open and shoved the goo pump on his mouth stretching lances jaw making him whimper from the pain. He could feel the goo going down his throat making it harder for him to breath slowly losing oxygen the robot pulled the pump out of his mouth needing to get the goo in faster. The clasle was only programmed for alteans and not humans. Alteans could have there food accessed through there a hole in there back but not humans. Without thinking the robot dropped the pump and flipped lance over who was trying to catch his breath. The robot pulled lances pants down and off making lance gasp and try to pull away with fear. The robot pulled apart lances cheeks to reveal a nice pink butthole in centre . Lance screamed harder at the pain feeling blood drip down his legs. The robot pushed it in further opening the intestine to the end. Lance was in so much pain he couldn't breath. He tryed to spread his legs in attempt to help it but only making it worse. The robot then turned on the goo pump again and lance could feel the cold goo going through him and his intestines filling him up. Lance could feel the goo deep inside him. The robot felt a clog in the tube and pulled it out so just the tip was in and shoved the pump back into lance brushing his prostrate making lance moan in pleasure and pain the robot continued to do so till the clog was done which took a while. Lance was now feeling no more pain only pleasure and he bagan rocking his hips back and forth to hit his proastate releasing another surge of pleasure to course through his body letting out another moan. The robot decided to comply to lances ass's demands and pulled the pump back and pushed it into lance harder and faster making lance moan quicker and pant and sweat. Lance was now full on hard lance dripping Precum. The loud Moans were heard by a certain person walking down the hallway. They stopped when the red paladin s moans were found coming from the kitchen. They had tryed to ignore it but, couldn't. Lance could feel the goo running down his legs mixed with blood. His climax was on the edge when the robot pulled the goo hoes out of his stretched asshole leaking goo and blood to s puddle in between his legs. Lance was to sore to move and still hard on was causing him pain. Lance let out tears slowly run down his face a release sobs from his mouth still with his ass in the air with pain.

" ..... lance?....."

Lance recognizes the voice and freezes completely with a blood red face at the same time. Lance closed his eyes as he heard footsteps getting louder as the person made there way over to the boy.

" what a fag, getting turned on with your ass"

The person kicked lance to the wall landing on his bruised shoulder making him black out in pain.

Lance woke up to the hard ground grumbling. Suddenly the entire ship moved sliding lance to the other side of the room hitting the wall with his back.

The lights all went out then......

" l...anc....wa....u....."
"Kei.....la....e......lost.....ood.."
"Ge.....im.....eady....or...po..."
"LA...N..."
"Pi...GE...ca..lm...d..wn...."
Lance?
" la..nc.....st..y....wit...me..."

Lance!

Warmth......
Warm summer day

My family's here to

Everyone's here

Everyone

Everybody's here........

LANCE!

Huh?

LANCE WAKE UP!

Why it's nice

LANCE ITS NOT REAL!

Yeah it is

I woke up in a cold sweat in my old bed. All the posters were still there hung, everything was the same. I flopped down on my pillow falling asleep from the horrible nightmare...

Yeah right like that would happen

Robot lions
Aliens
Space castles
Palidans

Sure, I need to get some rest tomorrow it's my first day to the garrison, I need my rest......

Lance, you were warned...........
But now it's to late......