Crazy Callie.

Grayson's POV. I stand at my kitchen counter, eating a protein bar and watching what was supposed to be inspiring gym workouts to keep your body lean and fit all summer personally I was watching them as a self motivating technique that was a theory in my head. I had been working out pretty regularly here the last couple of weeks when I had a little extra time that is. 

"You still watching those silly videos, bro?" Ryan asked, scoffing slightly while letting out a low chuckle. He found it amusing and if I was in his shoes, I probably would too. Hell, everyone who knows me, knows, I like food too much to really be working on my body. 

"I am still watching them, what's it to ya?" I joke around with him back, clicking my phone off and sliding it down in my front left pocket.

"Johnathon, come here please. I need help putting these dishes away, the rest of the chores were done for you, basically. Aaliyah was on it today, I didn't have to say a single word to her." Ryan politely states, waving his finger in the direction of Johnathon. 

He climbs down from his chair at the table and wanders over to the strainer and starts to put the cups together and take them to the appropriate cupboards. Ryan and I put all the glass plates away and the heavier dishes that he isn't allowed to lift up yet. 

He wipes off the counters and then goes and grabs a book from the bookshelf and goes into the living room. I nodded my head, satisfied and then stepped onto the back porch and blinked a couple times while I let my eyes adjust to the sunlight. 

"Babygirl, come give me some love." I call, standing in the middle of the back porch door, waving my hand at Callie. She giggles and squeals before jumping into my arms with joy. 

I smile and hug her tightly, twirling around a couple times while making sure I hold her securely. She laughed with pure glee and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek.

"I love you, bubba!" Callie giggles, while laying her head on my shoulder. 

"I love you too, sweetie." I reply, finally setting her down and grabbing her small hand in mine.

"Bubba, can I play on my tablet for a little while?" Callie asks, sending me those so familiar puppy dog eyes she seems to always have when she asks for something.

"No, because you chose to sneak it yesterday to your room and not listen to me so I told you that it was going to be taken from you until tomorrow morning. You know better than to go ask Grayson, you already knew the answer, Callie." Ryan spoke, irritated. 

I looked back at Callie who had dropped her head down and was peering down to the floor, sniffling slightly. One, I wanted to talk to Callie because she knows better to do that, but also, Ryan never informed me her tablet had been taken in the first place. I like communication in this house and if I might say so myself, it was kind of lacking.

"Young lady, why did you sneak your tablet and why did you come and ask me when Ryan had already stated you could have it back tomorrow morning, you know better than to do those two things. Now unless you want a couple smacks to that bottom of yours, I would get to answering rather fast and respectfully." I calmly state, raising her head up to look at me. 

"I'm sorry! I won't do it again! I snuck it because he didn't listen to me when I asked him for it more than once! Then he took it from me! It wasn't fair!" 

"Okay, well because you snuck it, you don't get it until tomorrow morning. You know better than that, if Ryan takes something from you for misbehaving or what not, you don't come ask me. Don't do that again or I will take it away for a week and a spanking will be given. Am I clear?" I voice, my tone turning sterner towards the end.