Sneak peek//"Run!"

Grayson's POV. I was trying to be happy, but the two boys running around hospital as of right we're ruining everything. I was relieved I really didn't have cancer, turns out what I do have is two young boys running through a doctors office acting like idiots. I couldn't believe the audacity they had. If the doctors and nurses knew those two kids were in my custody and they were doing that, I'm sure they would look at me in a totally different way.

They're about to find out those two kids are mine anyways, though. Because I have to go through the hospital looking for them, hopefully finding them before they end up doing something incredibly stupid.

"Boys! Get off your asses over here right now." Ryan called for both of them, they cocked their heads to the side and then disappeared down another hallway.

They knew we were on too them. I can't believe these two boys.

Ryan went down one aisle and I went down the other. We're gonna cut them off, because that's the only way we'll catch them now. And when we do, they will be sorry.

Didn't have much time to blink my eyes, before two officers approached me. In each of his hands he had both of the younger boys up or by their lower biceps and he was kind of dragging them behind him as he walked up to me. All I could think about was what they did to be able to get a security officer involved.

My heart dropped because I had no idea what happened and how bad it was. Ryan came back and his expression with the same as mine, he was scared that those two boys did something that they were going to have to pay for by the law.

Good this afternoon get any worse? I believe it could.

Hey, peeps!! This is just a sneak peek, I hope you enjoy. Let me know how things should work out in the comments below and thank you guys for being so patient with me and waiting for updates. I'm so sorry that I haven't had much time to take my stories. I just had to leave it on this cliffhanger, to see what you guys can come up with on what should happen with officers and the two boys. Don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks, peeps.