Suggestions.

Aaliyah's POV. I was keeping an eye on the kids today for Grayson while he ran some errands.

Bradley, Ryan and I were left in charge of the kids.

Usually, Grayson isn't gone very long, most of the time, it's between thirty minutes to one hour and most of the time the kids listen rather good.

Except, this time, a heated argument between Jason and Jonathon had already risen.

Ryan had seated himself on the couch, playing his video game.

Sometimes, I believe Ryan is just as bad as the kids when he hears an argument, he just ignores it and lets it play out.

I can't do that because someone could get hurt that way.

"Guys, what's the problem here?" I ask, walking into the kitchen where the two young boys stand, glaring at one another.

Jonathon had a tablet in his hand and Jason had nothing, which led me to believe, one of them had it first and the other one took it, or something of that sort.

"Jonathon took my tablet!!! I had it first and he stole it!! Make him give it back!!" Jason practically screams you could tell he was incredibly pissed about it.

I opened my mouth to say something but before I could even say anything, I was rudely interrupted.

"Liar!!!! You took it from me first then I took it back from you!!!" Jonathon replies, glaring at Jason before peering back up to me.

"Alright, I'm not putting up with this. Being you two can't share and won't use your inside voices, I will be taking the tablet and informing Grayson about your issues with sharing. I've told and told you two about this problem before, you know you both need to be nice and share, otherwise the table gets taken," I explain, taking the tablet from Jonathon and walking back to the living room where Ryan was playing video games.

I set the tablet on the coffee table and pull my feet up under me as I sit down.

"No!!! We'll share!!! Give it back, Aaliyah!!! That's not fair!!!" Jason started screaming, before throwing himself down on the ground and throwing a full-blown tantrum, that consisted of screaming, kicking, and hitting the ground with his hands.

I literally, couldn't believe he was throwing a tantrum.

Ryan's attention turned over to Jason, he set his controller down and just watched.

"Jason," Ryan spoke, giving the young boy a firm look. "Go find yourself a corner," Ryan vilified, pointing in the direction of the kitchen and dining room.

It didn't take Jason long to peer up and completely ignore Ryan.

All Jason did was sit in the middle of the floor and shoot Ryan and me glares.

Jonathon found himself a seat next to me on the couch and settled down.

"Jason, I will not repeat myself again. Stand up and go find yourself a corner before I wear your ass out with my belt," Ryan spat sternly, starting to stand up from the couch.

Jason frowned and it didn't take him very long to scamper away.

I was sorta pissed at Ryan, he should have been the one to take care of what happened in the kitchen, yet he just ignored it til' it turned out to be like this.

"Finally decide that it was your turn to say something, did ya?" I state, giving Ryan a glance before rolling my eyes and walking into the kitchen.

"Excuse you? Are you getting an attitude with me right now? I really wouldn't suggest it, Aaliyah," Ryan informed me, his tone dared me to reply.

I shoot him a glare.

"I don't know, am I Ryan? Do you even have the authority to suggest anything to me? As far as I'm concerned you don't, so I highly wouldn't suggest it," I spit back, walking out onto the patio.

It didn't take long before Ryan walked out the patio door as well and stood in front of me, I didn't want to look at him, so I stared out into the woods, I stared at pretty much everything but him.

"I'm not sure what has gotten into you today, but I know I'm not putting up with it, so get in the house and get in a corner," Ryan orders, not even giving me enough time to respond before he yanks me up by my arm and shoves me inside.

"Hey! Don't lay your hands on her like that, she has a damn point and you know it, Ryan," Bradley spits out, jogging down the steps, causing both Ryan and my attention to turn towards him.

"Bradley, this doesn't concern you. Go back upstairs," Ryan spoke, shoving me into the corner of the kitchen.

"Hell no, I ain't going nowhere, keep your hands off of her," Bradley challenged, getting to the bottom step and walking straight up to Ryan.

Ryan was quite a bit taller than Bradley but that didn't change anything for Bradley, he would try to fight a person four times his size, I remember when he tried fighting Grayson one time.

Big mistake.

Of course, Grayson didn't fight him, but Bradley sure regretted trying too.

Bradley shoves Ryan backward and I take this opportunity to run back to the living room and watch from here, deciding it's best if I don't put myself in the middle of it.

Nothing was gonna break up this fight except for Grayson.

Ryan shoves Bradley back, both of their nostrils were flaring and they squared up to one another in the middle of the kitchen, but before anything else can be done, our door swings open and Grayson walks in, the first thing he sees is Ryan and Bradley squared up ready to fight.

Hey, peeps~!! Another book update, yay!! My goal is to get every book of mine updated by the end of this month, so hopefully, the rest of my books which have not been recently updated will be updated by the end of this month. I believe I can pull it off, hopefully. I would love to thank every single one of you read, voted, and commented on my stories, it means so much to me. If you have any ideas, requests, or prompts, please feel free to drop them in my inbox or the comments down below. Hope all you guys have a wonderful rest of the day. Thanks, peeps~!!!