Lost Tempers.

Grayson's POV. I had sent the kids up to their rooms about thirty minutes ago, I wanted to make sure they were calm and had a little time to relax down and think about what they did.

I know I needed to get up there and take care of them, but at the same time, I really didn't want to. It hurt me to spank the kids, especially all three of them at one time.

"Aaliyah! Come here," I order.

I decided to take care of the boys first, so I had to have Aaliyah come back downstairs so she could watch the kids for a bit while I do handle the boys.

"Yes, sir?" Aaliyah mutters, a worried expression on her face as she peers down to the floor.

I lift her head up with my index finger, looking into her eyes.

"I want you to watch the kids while I go take care of the boys upstairs. Alright?" I state, giving her a firm glance when she doesn't respond.

"Yes, sir," Aaliyah mumbles, "But, please don't go too hard on Bradley, he was just sticking up for me," Aaliyah adds in, giving me a pleading look.

I listen to her but don't respond as I start to head off upstairs. 

I'm not sure which one of them I should spank first, honestly, I'm gonna go for Ryan more than Bradley.

I have many reasons to spank him first.

One, he knows better than to ever even consider fighting with anyone in this family, even if he is provoked. Second, he is the oldest, which means he should have been a hell of a lot more responsible than what he was, which makes me extremely upset.

I trusted him to watch the kids and clearly he wasn't able to handle the job I gave him.

Yeah, I've made up my mind, I'm going to go lecture and spank him first, then I'll go to Bradley, considering, honestly, Bradley was just protecting Aaliyah.

No, he should have never bucked up to Ryan, but Ryan knew better than to throw fuel on the fire, to begin with. It was both of their faults, but I trusted Ryan to be able to handle the situation, instead of just letting it escalate until' it got out of control.

I sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose as I walk into Ryan's room, taking a seat on the edge of his bed, seeing him in the corner where he was instructed to go.

"Come here, Ryan," I order, trying to keep my calm the best I possibly can.

Ryan sighed, looking annoyed as he turned around and started walking towards me, avoiding having any eye contact what so ever with me.

"Look at me, you should know the drill by now. I honestly am so disappointed in you right now, I trusted you to take care of the kids, keep them safe and protected, but no, I had to come home and see you and Bradley ready to fight each other in the middle of the kitchen, in front of the other kids to boot, and you know better than to even ever think of doing something like that." I lecture, Ryan's eyes began to fill with guilt as he looked at me. "You're the oldest, which means you are the last one that I ever expected to do something like this, but, I guess that's what I get for thinking, huh?" I stand up, and grab a hold of Ryan's arm, pulling him to the nearest bare wall, placing each of his hands on the wall, taking a step back and sliding my belt through the loops.

"I have decided your gonna get forty with the belt, you already know the rules about keeping your hands on the walls and stuff, so I'm just gonna go ahead and begin," I state, swinging my arm back, watching as Ryan's whole body tenses up.

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK.

"Oww! Please, Grayson! It's starting to burn!!" Ryan whines, picking up his legs, dancing around slightly.