Chapter Seven//Sneak peek~!

Ryan's POV. I park the car in front of the house and get out, Aaliyah came out and looked a bit shocked to see all of us home again. 

Callie frowned at me and made her way into the house and I do hope she decided to either get in a corner or go to her room where she knows she is supposed to be, while I helped Grayson out of the car and get upstairs to his bedroom. 

Once I got Grayson settled in his room, I made sure he was comfortable and then I cussed under my breath slightly.

I forgot to get the prescription that was prescribed for him due to his strep throat and dehydration. 

I was informed to make sure he defiantly drinks plenty of water in the next forty-eight hours and then he should be back up on his feet. 

I'll have to go back out later and get it, but my main worry right now was to see why Grayson was so scared at the doctor's office and then take care of Callie's little bullshit of a tantrum. 

I actually may let Aayliah go to the drug store and pick up his prescription, it will save me some time and I can handle lunch while she is gone. 

"Grayson, we need to talk," I murmur, taking a seat on the edge of his bed. 

Grayson eyed me and let out a deep breath like he knew this was coming. 

"What do we need to talk about?" Grayson asks the expression on his face and tone of his voice let me know that he basically already knew what I needed to talk to him about and I figured he did. 

"Why did you seemed so upset but relieved at the same time at the hospital? It's almost like you were expecting worse news than what we got, Grayson," I speak, giving him a worried look.

"It's a long story, Ryan," Grayson replied, I could tell he was feeling a little bit better because his quirky attitude was coming through his seriousness like it almost always did. "But, long story short, I believe I might have cancer," Grayson spat out, tears had appeared in his eyes but he was still trying his best to be his quirky self.

Hey, peeps~!!! Okay, so I know I have been doing a lot of cliffhangers, well honestly just two, but that is because I wanted to get all my books updated before the beginning of the year, I don't know why but it's just a goal I wanted to get achieved and so I am still trying to do, I only have one more book to do today, but I have to write the entire chapter for it because it's already a cliffhanger. So, I decided to just give you guys a cliffhanger for this book and because where I left off it was a really good place to just leave ya'll wondering. So, I did! Anyways! I hope ya'll like this cliffhanger, make sure to vote and comment. Thanks, peeps~!! Btw, do ya think Aaliyah is gonna get the medicine and be alright? xD