Phones & Game Boys'.

Grayson's POV. It had been a couple days since the whole incident happened and I know Ryan was worried more than ever. I tried my best to let him know everything would be alright, but even though he tried to suppress his feelings and sadness, I still saw it on a daily basis.

I didn't feel bad, though. I felt like myself and that's what I wished Ryan would understand because then I believe he would feel a little bit better about the situation.

The kids had been decently behaved and that is a plus because Ryan has been edge and isn't taking any shit from anyone, due to him thinking that little things were going to stress me out and make me faint again or get sick.

I appreciated his concern, but like I said previously, I felt fine.

"Aaliyah, I am getting sick and tired of telling you to do something and it never gets done! I might as well just talk to a wall!" Ryan yelled, snatching her phone out of her hands and slamming it down on the table.

I watched the interaction between the two of them and raised both my eyes brows, highly concerned with what is going on.

"Don't treat my phone like that! It's one thing to be mad at me, but when you nag about treating other people's stuff with respect, you should definitely practice what you preach!" Aaliyah hissed angrily.

I knitted my eyebrows together and gritted my teeth at her tone and disrespectfulness, but I decided to let Ryan handle it.

"Well, I paid for it. So technically, it's mine. And I didn't hurt it," Ryan growled. "That's not even the fucking point! I told you to clean your room and make Callie food while I cleaned the bathroom, yet I end up having to do it, because you were preoccupied on your damn phone!" Ryan finished, waving his hands towards her phone.

"Oh well!! Get the fuck off of my back!!" Aaliyah yelled, grabbing her phone and making a dash for the stairs.

I advanced on her and stepped in front of the stairs and before she could stop herself she slammed right into my chest, which kinda offset my balance but I quickly regained it and sent her a scowl.

"I dare you to speak the way you spoke to Ryan to me, come on, let's hear it." I snarled, keeping my tone calm and stern. "Not so brave now? What happened?" I questioned, snatching her phone back out of her hands.

"I'm sorry, Grayson. I didn't mean it!" Aaliyah finally mumbled, taking a step back from me.

I shook my head and a grin appeared on my face, not because I was amused, but because I was shocked and in disbelief.

"Go to your room, don't come out til I tell you too. And your phone is gonna be gone for a very long time," I finished, jabbing the air with my finger in front of her face.

Aaliyah went to say something, but when I raised my eyebrow, she quickly dismissed whatever she thought about and ran off upstairs to her room.

"Why didn't you do something about her actions the first time around?" I mumbled, turning to face Ryan as I shoved her phone into my back pocket.

"I thought I was gonna snap if I stepped in further," Ryan admitted, his eyes wandering the room and I could tell his mind was some what occupied somewhere else.

"Fair enough. You can handle it from here. It was your situation, not mine. I stepped in where I was needed, but now it's back in your hands," I voiced, patting his shoulder. "I'll make Callie lunch," I dismiss, grabbing the fruit from the fridge.

"Jason!" Johnathon yelled, stomping down the stairs. "Where is my game boy?!!! It was on my bed and now it's missing!"

Johnathon came running into the kitchen with a red cherry twizzler in his hand and a game boy in the other.